Herbie |?PODCAST uploaded

Started by SouravMay, October 20, 2016, 05:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Always the same stale gurs every single time.

:dead:     

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on October 20, 2016, 06:34:08 PM
Always the same stale gurs every single time.

INDEED! :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Kurama

I have like an hr before I have to go...I mean... wassup? lolz

LOONA.

Indeed to your crusty TAR skin or?

:nowgorl:

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on October 20, 2016, 06:36:32 PM
Indeed to your crusty TAR skin or?

:nowgorl:

Yea, that too lol
#blacknproud  :feelinmyself:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

And this other gur really wants my attention. Hops on everybody's quote that says something to me. And not you Jayd       

Vonc2002

Kurama

Yeah ya bored faggot. You've referenced me twice and I let it slide with the blanket statements. No one pays your ass any mind which is why you always try to JUMP into the mess that doesn't concern you lol. Sad.

Kurama

That was for Drais btw lolz.

Real

Vonc2002

LOONA.

And yet you were riding Bentley's ballsack in the other thread, mkay. I literally haven't acknowledged you since that PrEP thread but what's odd is that whenever I turn around you're hopping on somebody's quote button with my name attached to it.

Are you that upset or? Like take you and your dreds and go fall in a lava pit hun.

:udontlookok: