The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 01:58:53 PM
The twins, Aubrey and Elijah all took mess out of context and then failed at paraphrasing what was said to the other.

& None of it should have even been discussed tbh

Its all their faults :dead:

Elijah had no business popping off at Aub' in front of everyone though and calling her manipulative and mess.

But the twins have a habit of starting shit--which is why Elijah was thrown off about the mess being brought BACK up when he returned to record with everyone.
I think thats what angered him.  :dead:

I agree with a lot of this, although he had every reason to check Aubrey - I don't think he needed to do it in the middle of their session.

Gilgamesh.

At this point, just make Cita Queen cause ain't shit getting done anyway :dead:

It's getting a little annoying cause I feel like with the right song Niv and Shamari would eat. 

Vonc2002

Nivea big ass gon eat regardless. Talmbout she waiting on her next snack in the middle  of that whole argument :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And yea, cita should do sumn instead of these impromptu ass check ins just to make sure the girls are still arguing. It needs to be somebody impartial anyway. They aint getting enough shit done.  I say next season they totally need a house manager or sumn.........or was all of this supposed to be kiely's job? :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Ma Lo

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Andthecategoryis...

I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

ssw4919

Watching the twins turn on each other and implode.   :kii: :plzstop:

Literally the entire episode was them causing arguments.

They see the show as a chance to flex their songwriter/production resume, and they are fighting tooth and nail to dominate all the songs, who sings what, what order they sing, etc.   :uhh:

They were the ones to reject that reggae song the guys made, right?  They only want their songs and their decisions. 

Like I said, they should have made house rules with voting.  Personally, then sitting to vote on various issues would be more interesting and productive than the "queen" concept since she essentially has no power.   :unbothered:

ssw4919

Quote from: RAY7 on July 08, 2021, 10:23:46 AM
and just like I said Elijah was in mess. Wouldn't even be a man and admit what he said about the twins and just went off on Aubrey
shes a mess and not innocent but he definitely fed into it

!!!

ssw4919

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 08, 2021, 09:19:03 AM
Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 09:15:15 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2021, 08:58:01 AM
I have to say, in this episode Aubrey kinda didnt DO shit. They just wanna have a problem with her at this point, it seems

!!!

the twins are irking my nerves
talented bully selves

I don't know, the way Aubrey slipped into defenceless white woman mode doesn't sit well with me.

Some women really do not like arguing with men.  It gives trauma teas. 

I hate defending Aubrey :fuming: but he was doing too much.

ssw4919

They should just scrap all the twins' songs if it's going to cause them to power trip like this.  :overit:  

ssw4919

Quote from: oph k. williams on July 08, 2021, 11:57:41 AM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 08, 2021, 10:31:03 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 08, 2021, 09:19:03 AM
Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 09:15:15 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2021, 08:58:01 AM
I have to say, in this episode Aubrey kinda didnt DO shit. They just wanna have a problem with her at this point, it seems

!!!

the twins are irking my nerves
talented bully selves

I don't know, the way Aubrey slipped into defenceless white woman mode doesn't sit well with me.
!!!!!

she really tried it.

I saw right through her yt women tricks.

!!!!

like, aubrey didnt do anythong wrong in the SECOND altercation this episode

but lets not forget she lied on the twins to elijah. thats what started all the mess. from what i saw, he admitted to what he said. im not about to get into a pissing contest with women who dont have dicks. but aubrey was down there trying to TWIST the mess and make it seem like he came up to her and just started going off on the twins. no babe, he said what he said based off the LIE you told.

and then she wanted to play victim after he rightfully lashed her lying ass, and then come back wit gifts. happ' anniversary! 'iely let's start fresh! manipulation 101 and it worked  :dead:

now in regards to felisha marching downstairs... sis... youre my fav of the twins but u were WRONG. even everybody was trying to confirm aubrey wasn't talking shit but she wasnt trynna hear it. honestly, they hate aubrey and i dont think its for no reason guys lol

:plzstop:

bye sis! hope shans is waiting on ya!

The weird thing is, based on their attitude, I'm not sure Aubrey lied to him.   :uhh:  What she said is essentially the same thing the twins keep saying and implying all the time:  they are talented, they need to do all the music, and basically trying to shove the two dudes off the project.  That's the same thing they're saying now and in the next episode.

It's possible Aubrey simply gave a summary of their comments, and it wasn't just a lil comment the camera could catch.

They get super DEFENSIVE with any criticism, suggested change to their song, or attempt for the other producers to work.  I wonder if they are counting on royalty checks from the songs appearing on tv.

ssw4919

Quote from: FRANCE on July 08, 2021, 12:35:56 PM
Here's the question. Did Aubrey really lie about what the twins said though? Of course the twins are gonna deny it. Just like Elijah played down what he said to Aubrey to the twins when they confronted them. Both Elijah and the twins got big egos and I can def hear the twins saying everything Aubrey said. They were all so loud and rowdy though that Aubrey didnt even get a chance to defend herself.

!!!