The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: FRANCE on July 08, 2021, 12:35:56 PM
Here's the question. Did Aubrey really lie about what the twins said though? Of course the twins are gonna deny it. Just like Elijah played down what he said to Aubrey to the twins when they confronted them. Both Elijah and the twins got big egos and I can def hear the twins saying everything Aubrey said. They were all so loud and rowdy though that Aubrey didnt even get a chance to defend herself.
100%  she wasn't lying. Honestly she didnt need to keep spreading the mess back and forth
but each side played a role in it. They definitely toned down what they said too

ReVon

THAT MAN SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED OUT OF WOMEN'S CATTINESS. NOW HE IS ON NATIONAL TV LOOKING CATTIER THAN THEM. SMH
AUBREY IS GOOD FOR MAKING MEN LOOK LIKE THIS WHEN SHE GOES BACK AND FORTH WITH THEM.
EVERY MAN SHE HAS HAD A DISAGREEMENT WITH ON TV, SHE TRIES TO MAKE THEM LOOK FEMININE BY MAKING
REMARKS ALLUDING TO  "I'M A WOMAN, YOU'RE A MAN,  YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH ME...THAT'S SOFT OF YOU." WTF?
THAT MAN HAD THE RIGHT TO DEFEND HIMSELF JUST LIKE ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING.

FRANCE

Quote from: RAY7 on July 08, 2021, 12:40:05 PM
Here's the question. Did Aubrey really lie about what the twins said though? Of course the twins are gonna deny it. Just like Elijah played down what he said to Aubrey to the twins when they confronted them. Both Elijah and the twins got big egos and I can def hear the twins saying everything Aubrey said. They were all so loud and rowdy though that Aubrey didnt even get a chance to defend herself.
100%  she wasn't lying. Honestly she didnt need to keep spreading the mess back and forth
but each side played a role in it. They definitely toned down what they said too

I dont believe Aubrey lied either. She shouldn't have repeated it but she didnt lie. They def said that about Elijah. No doubt in my mind.

FRANCE

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 08, 2021, 12:59:39 PM
THAT MAN SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED OUT OF WOMEN'S CATTINESS. NOW HE IS ON NATIONAL TV LOOKING CATTIER THAN THEM. SMH
AUBREY IS GOOD FOR MAKING MEN LOOK LIKE THIS WHEN SHE GOES BACK AND FORTH WITH THEM.
EVERY MAN SHE HAS HAD A DISAGREEMENT WITH ON TV, SHE TRIES TO MAKE THEM LOOK FEMININE BY MAKING
REMARKS ALLUDING TO  "I'M A WOMAN, YOU'RE A MAN,  YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH ME...THAT'S SOFT OF YOU." WTF?
THAT MAN HAD THE RIGHT TO DEFEND HIMSELF JUST LIKE ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING.

I hate that shit too.

In Aubrey's defense tho, Elijah's the one who initially approached Aubrey and he's the one that said he doesnt need to compete and get into catty arguments over shit cause he the only one that got balls. His actions didnt match that frequency

I'd throw that right back in his face like Aubrey did too. Elijah was upset at Aubey because he "confided" in a stranger and it came back to bite him in the ass. Like nigga, u the one that was talking mad shit about your "friends".

ophababes.

wait wait waiiit

elijah only went to aubrey because she was MIA and he was trying to get her to feel comfortable so she would go down there and just work

aubrey said something about "idk whos balls are bigger" and he replied with "i dont have to compare balls because im the only one with a dick" he was only responding to her lies. now yea i will agree a BIT with ray, he prob shoulda kept it a bit cuter until talking with the twins, but he still did and discovered aubrey is a liar. thats why he was pissed. everything he said about her was right, she was being messy and manipulative.

aubrey started this.

but yea, hes dumb for "confiding" in aubrey, agreed.

Young

and now Misha is Queen

omfff

This show is just  :plzstop:

and I'm STILL confused as to what Kiely is there for other than mess :kii:

FRANCE

If Aubrey is a liar, so is Elijah. Because immediately after the twins told him what Aubrey said, he went on defense mode and said he "I never said that". The same response the twins had when Elijah approached them. Don't u see what's happening here? :kii: 

ophababes.

that gor def lied. we can say a lot about the twins. but one thing we CAN'T say is thar they dont stand in their mess. she was literally just trying to cause division because she felt like the twins had too much control and she peeped that they were friends with elijah, giving them even more control/influence. and even if they did say it, what was aubrey's purpose in bringing that back to him? to cause division. she's a messy bitch that's being seen for her works. love to see it. prophet kiely clocked from the premiere.

Young

The twins, Aubrey and Elijah all took mess out of context and then failed at paraphrasing what was said to the other.

& None of it should have even been discussed tbh

Its all their faults :dead:

Elijah had no business popping off at Aub' in front of everyone though and calling her manipulative and mess.

But the twins have a habit of starting shit--which is why Elijah was thrown off about the mess being brought BACK up when he returned to record with everyone.
I think thats what angered him.  :dead:

ophababes.

Quote from: FRANCE on July 08, 2021, 01:54:45 PM
If Aubrey is a liar, so is Elijah. Because immediately after the twins told him what Aubrey said, he went on defense mode and said he "I never said that". The same response the twins had when Elijah approached them. Don't u see what's happening here? :kii:

the twins told elijah that aubrey said he said they didn't write skeletons, and in the footage that we saw, he DIDN'T say that

ophababes.

Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 01:58:53 PM
The twins, Aubrey and Elijah all took mess out of context and then failed at paraphrasing what was said to the other.

Elijah had no business popping off at Aub' in front of everyone though and calling her manipulative and mess.

But the twins have a habit of starting shit--which is why Elijah was thrown off about the mess being brought BACK up when he returned to record with everyone.

n

AUBREY is the one who brought mess to elijah and popped all of this off. if she had not done that, none of this would have happened.

aubrey is at fault and thats just the facts bby

RAY7

Quote from: FRANCE on July 08, 2021, 01:54:45 PM
:dead: :dead:

Young

Quote from: oph k. williams on July 08, 2021, 02:02:02 PM
Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 01:58:53 PM

n

AUBREY is the one who brought mess to elijah and popped all of this off. if she had not done that, none of this would have happened.

aubrey is at fault and thats just the facts bby

Aubrey definitely t'd off the mess
no doubt about that. If she kept her mouth shut from the jump, none of this would have happened

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 08, 2021, 09:19:03 AM
Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 09:15:15 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2021, 08:58:01 AM
I have to say, in this episode Aubrey kinda didnt DO shit. They just wanna have a problem with her at this point, it seems

!!!

the twins are irking my nerves
talented bully selves

I don't know, the way Aubrey slipped into defenceless white woman mode doesn't sit well with me.
Yea kinda this too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw