The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 12:21:23 PM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRsj9S6pZ5V/

but even if she didn't, she don't have to "speak out" about nothin if she don't want, especially when she sees it literally never does any good. niv "speaking out" didn't do sny good. pam "speaking out" didn't change nothin. that girl is there to sing and thats what she doing. having an issue wit someone for not handling a situation the way you would is kinda weird guys.

!!!!

🔥🔥🔥

ssw4919

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 26, 2021, 08:52:35 AM
The show def needs more structure, contract the girls to avoid walk-offs, daily dance & studio sessions, personal trainer and more scenes with them getting to know each other.  All that tea Niv' shrared with Kandi should have happened on the show.

!!!

And vote on music-related decisions so than one or two people can't control everything.

ssw4919

Quote from: Planet Her on July 26, 2021, 10:28:34 AM
nxnxnncncnfn

Yea, they should have to maintain a certain weight too or else they get kicked out of the house.

n

Not a weekly weigh-in.   :dead:

ssw4919

Quote from: bby ddy on July 26, 2021, 11:10:14 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2021, 02:59:40 PM
Not disliking a girl because she doesnt wanna argue and take sides :omf:

I don't expect Shamari to be messy because that's not her tea. I just think she needs to speak out more for the greater good of the group. Whether it's calling out unfairness, pushing her group mates to work harder or just being peacemaker sometimes. Editing is doing her no favors because they're  making her out to be a mute and low key messy. Viewers are starting to call her fake. It didn't help when Misha and Irish called her a floater either.

Young

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 02:39:14 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on July 26, 2021, 10:28:34 AM
nxnxnncncnfn

Yea, they should have to maintain a certain weight too or else they get kicked out of the house.

n

Not a weekly weigh-in.   :dead:

dssdsddssd

MESS

ssw4919

but even if she didn't, she don't have to "speak out" about nothin if she don't want, especially when she sees it literally never does any good. niv "speaking out" didn't do sny good. pam "speaking out" didn't change nothin. that girl is there to sing and thats what she doing. having an issue wit someone for not handling a situation the way you would is kinda weird guys.

Interesting.  So they cut her out addressing Kiely.  Good to know.

I can respect her for just being there to sing.  Best voice in the house.  I just felt like she mentioned something in the confessional about the twins or something, but she always seems happy-go-lucky and oblivious in the house.   :dead:

She's so pretty.  She could be Cynthia's little sister.

Young

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 02:48:44 PM

I can respect her for just being there to sing. 

She's so pretty. 

ophababes.

Quote from: Young on July 26, 2021, 02:57:52 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 02:48:44 PM

I can respect her for just being there to sing. 

She's so pretty. 

vcnvbcxcvxbvcxvcx cvxcvnxv

edit a bit bby

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 02:38:32 PM
The show def needs more structure, contract the girls to avoid walk-offs, daily dance & studio sessions, personal trainer and more scenes with them getting to know each other.  All that tea Niv' shrared with Kandi should have happened on the show.

!!!

And vote on music-related decisions so than one or two people can't control everything.

Change the Queen concept so every week a veteran group member like Kandi or Coko comes through to mentor them on writing or vocals.

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 26, 2021, 06:03:45 PM

!!!

Change the Queen concept so every week a veteran group member like Kandi or Coko comes through to mentor them on writing or vocals.
Oooh I like that idea.
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ssw4919

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 26, 2021, 06:03:45 PM

!!!

I like that except I think a 90's person like Pam or Latocha or somebody wouldn't necessarily need coaching from someone who was their peer.  Imagine if they had Kandi or Coko tryna coach someone like Dawn from En Vogue or someone like that.  It'd be too weird.  Unless Kandi popped in to work on a song, but mentoring from someone you came in the business with would be a little awkward, IMO.

Maybe they should focus on younger women who were one-hit wonders or virtual unknowns from the 2000's.

ophababes.

i think the quee aspect is good cuz we still need an element of MESS

:calmdownsis:

ssw4919

I think if they vote on music, they can still have mess.

Who sings which part?
Which version of the song do we keep?
Do we want a gospel song?
Do we remove "ho" from the lyrics?

They could have brought all that to a vote after arguing their case.

The Queen has no power.  Hasn't Misha been queen for the last 2-3 episodes?  :dead: