The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

ophababes.

so pam could hug kima multiple times but she can't hug the other women

dyke PLEASE

and not misha and irish victimizing themselves in all of this mess. bbvbvbnbnvbvv PLEASE. irish & mish are running from this show in 5 days because they KNOW they are not ready. they literally pissed themselves off and then went outside to start with the twins. goodBYE.

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

July 28, 2021, 10:49:41 PM #2147 Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 10:50:51 PM by Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾
Sic em Misha ^_^
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on July 28, 2021, 10:15:53 PM
lol @ "Keily will magically become a singer again". Misha is annoying but I will miss her messy auntie ass.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophababes.

NIV !!!!!!!!!!!!

and shamari said somebody was put back on!!! bitch if she come back next episodeeeeee

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

FRANCE

Those outfits are a mess

And Im so glad all the useless girls are gone. At this point, it can just be the 4 of them. Kiely is fat and sloppy. Dont wanna see her in the group. If Niv returns, I'd love that. 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

FRANCE

Freemala Harris

The twins having so much mouth but folding when Misha's burly self was about to bury them took me down

bby ddy

BrandonBranlee

Keily's looks are all over the place. One minute she looks cute, the next scary, the next insane, then back to cute again.

I don't think she will join the group. If anyone comes back it needs to be Nivea.

Cowgirl

Misha with this red wig and sunglasses in her confessional
chbbbbbbbgggggg

Just go home already, ugly.

Cowgirl

If you giggle one more fucking time. This shit ain't funny.. one more.. I'm coming over there and slapping some..

mmdndnfndxnxnxxncjxjc

This angry ogre :uhh: