The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: jareezy on August 11, 2021, 02:26:21 AM
I changed my mind Birds Eye View is the best song on the EP it's on repeat

My fave as well. I just dont like how Shamari came in on the chorus. Shoulda just been the twins on the chorus. And it needed a grand outro, but overall, its real good. I actually dont mind all these songs. The twins are really talented.

jareezy

Yeah as horrible as the twins are you can't deny their talent they wrote and crafted all of these songs from scratch and for that I respect them. 
?I tried to be blind to your game
Deep down I knew you wouldn't stay around
Should of left your side in the first place
But I thought I'd be cool when you would play around?

JCJ 🪐

Pam's gospel mess is the best one so far (still listening). They needed more of her voice and Nivea djfjfjfjf the other songs I've heard sound disjointed af
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Aalonso.

Have someone sing the verse, and another person do a B Section. I don't like when 3 people are on one verse. 

JCJ 🪐

Yeah....Skeletons is the only one I'll play again. And maybe the gospel mess  :unsure:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophababes.

ophababes.

vvccccvvxcvcvvcccxzccxxxxbxxczccxccxcccxvcccc bcccvccccccvc

kiely better cry baby !!!!!!! bitch i STAN

:plzstop:

ophababes.

ok so pam seems present on birds eye view and skeletons during the performance but i didn't hear her on the tracks  :uhh:

ophababes.

rosone1

ophababes.

Buy The Stars✨

pam said she not a dyke but she looks like the studs i see at the clubs.  i hope she lives in her truth eventually 

Aalonso.

she looked so stupid in that leather doing that weak ass gospel song doing diddy dances. it was cute when you were younger but give it up.

ophababes.

cxxzccxccxcxxxxxx yea

i dont have a problem wit it bein a gospel song

i have a problem with the song/performance being corny and her pretending to be a part of this group the whole time. girl fuck you, you knew you wanted to do gospel when u set foot in this house.

ReVon

I'M SORRY BUT PAM WAS USELESS TO THIS WHOLE SITUATION. SHE USED THEM. SMH

I NEED A VIDEO TO BIRDS EYE VIEW ASAP!!!!