The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Both RHOA and LAHH have approached Niv several times and she always declines. She's really not with the fuckery. 

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 30, 2021, 01:32:39 PM
That's why misha big ass is so salty

!!! She's been bitter about that for YEARS, which I kinda understand.

It has to be tough starting a group and then being pushed to the background for someone new, but Meelah was NEEDED. Vocally she carried them on her back.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: FRANCE on August 12, 2021, 02:46:56 PM
Quote from: Troye on August 12, 2021, 02:40:29 PM
ok i wastched the show again kiely really stepped up her PUSS  on the dance moves.

my eyes kinda went to her when they performed. she's always had really good stage presence. she'd prob slay even more if she was in shape.

!!!!!!!!!

she has a star quality.  Does anyone know why after cheetah girls she didnt try to go solo? none of them really tried to do anything solo that i know of.  IM curious why

ophababes.

Quote from: Troye on August 12, 2021, 02:52:15 PM
ok i wastched the show again kiely really stepped up her PUSS  on the dance moves.

my eyes kinda went to her when they performed. she's always had really good stage presence. she'd prob slay even more if she was in shape.

!!!!!!!!!

she has a star quality.  Does anyone know why after cheetah girls she didnt try to go solo?

she did

Gilgamesh.

!!!!!!!!!

she has a star quality.  Does anyone know why after cheetah girls she didnt try to go solo? none of them really tried to do anything solo that i know of.  IM curious why

You dont remmbe the cultural reset that was "Spectacular"?  :receipts:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: oph'print on August 12, 2021, 02:56:35 PM

!!!!!!!!!

she has a star quality.  Does anyone know why after cheetah girls she didnt try to go solo?

she did

:plzstop:

oh yeah i forgot about that .. hmmmmmm well uhhhh .... she obviously just needs some creative direction herself lol she needs to be on someones stage dancing

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 12, 2021, 02:58:18 PM

!!!!!!!!!

You dont remmbe the cultural reset that was "Spectacular"?  :receipts:

i remember now  :plzstop:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Freemala Harris

Damn they slayed OWT

Chile

BET was a ghetto mess for the half ass mess during the finale

Not the twins coming thru and saving the day on their own

I'll give it to them, they are mess but as always that talent shines thru

They all looked good

I see Kiely busted owt her seductive moves from 'Spectacular'

And Shamari looks just like Mon w/ the Grey look  :-o

The BluPrint album sounds good

They kinda remind me of an older Danity Kane

I hope they actually pop off

I wonder what another season would look like. New group? Tour footage and group chronicles?

And ACK @ Pamela's sanctified self going gospel. Okay Pamela Clark 'Puss' Sheard