The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

BrandonBranlee

Did any of them give a live vocal? Pam did look ridiculous lipping that gospel song, and then the girls coming in with the ROBES. I was definitely laughing at that part  

Kalifornia.

I'mma need Carlos to get these contracts together and iron out the kinks before next season.

Half the cast shouldn't be able to just leave before the season is over.

And do they have a maid or housekeeping? Their rooms are so damn junky & disgusting.

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on August 12, 2021, 01:32:15 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on August 12, 2021, 07:43:46 AM
Perched at #3 on iTunes Albums
it was number 2 earlier. I was like

:omgwatshappening:

Yeah, technically #2 cause it was two versions of the Nas album occupying the top 2 spots.

Buy The Stars✨

ok i wastched the show again kiely really stepped up her PUSS  on the dance moves. 

and lol at Shamari kept on bringing up touring in Australia.  GORL lets get you selling out some venues on peach tree st first before we start talking about international tour mess

Kalifornia.

Quote from: RAY7 on July 29, 2021, 04:05:33 PM
Quote from: Freemala Harris on July 29, 2021, 03:59:28 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on July 29, 2021, 02:41:55 PM
Quote from: Freemala Harris on July 29, 2021, 02:14:16 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 29, 2021, 01:40:48 PM
Quote from: Freemala Harris on July 29, 2021, 12:39:36 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 29, 2021, 12:13:38 PM
Exactly.  It's like they talk around issues instead of saying what they were informed by production.

Someone called out the twins just want their production credits/royalties.

Not dude asking if Pam wants a church robe or turtleneck.  :dead:

dddddd that stylist was a shady fag

It was probably again Carlos nem not communicating clearly.

They probably hyped up Pam singing a gospel song and probably not wanting to wear revealing clothes.

It would be a ki to see Pam's holy self performing in church attire while everyone else is serving seductress

Pam's vision board for the group probably looked like

ddddddd okay seductive Clark Sisters
that second one definitely looks like Queen Dorinda Clark Cole

The second one is giving me Ashley Darby from Potomac

Kalifornia.

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 29, 2021, 10:00:36 PM
Irish is delusional. Meelah carried you bby. She can stop with this "I've done a lot in this industry"

FRANCE

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 12, 2021, 02:39:38 PM
I'mma need Carlos to get these contracts together and iron out the kinks before next season.

Half the cast shouldn't be able to just leave before the season is over.

And do they have a maid or housekeeping? Their rooms are so damn junky & disgusting.

I dunno. In a way, I kinda like that they dont have a maid or anything. Real life shit. Now I know that Aubrey is a damn mess. And her pale ass prob doesn't bathe.

I kinda like that the ladies have the option of leaving too. I really didnt wanna see Misha and Irish. They prob wouldn't have gotten to the end if they were still around anyways. As soon as they were gone, the remaining ladies finally got to focus on the actual music and performance.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 29, 2021, 11:36:14 PM
Why tf is Kiely so resistant?  :uhh:

This whole time, I thought she couldn't sing and didn't want to be a vocalist in the group, just on the fridge. 

But that was before we heard Irish and Misha.  :omf:

She wouldn't be the worst vocalist in the house.

Shes on the phone with her husband talkin bout facing criticism.  What?  :everythingok:

What criticism?  She's already been on tv for weeks causing drama, warred with Aubrey, almost got bopped by Nivea, brought out KFC buckets, and barely sang a note the whole time.  What sort of criticism is she trying to avoid by joining this show?  A show about creating a singing group.:diddraispoot:

Are she and her husband ok? 

She should have just joined Dancing with the Stars or Big Brother or something.  It doesn't make sense.

Keily & Irish are the worst. Misha is better than both, which isn't saying much.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Saving All My Rigs on July 30, 2021, 01:23:58 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 29, 2021, 04:11:14 PM
Seeing the flashbacks of Nivea made me want her on RHOA.  Is she in Atlanta?

Absolutely not. Did you see how she snapped? She'd be in prison after hangin with those messy women.

Besides, Niv gives more Love & HipHop than Real Housewives. No shade.

FRANCE

Quote from: Troye on August 12, 2021, 02:40:29 PM
ok i wastched the show again kiely really stepped up her PUSS  on the dance moves.

my eyes kinda went to her when they performed. she's always had really good stage presence. she'd prob slay even more if she was in shape.