The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:17:42 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:14:37 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:11:47 PM
I probably wouldn't have known Pam either tbh
she looks way different, plus it's not like she was ever a star in her own right. Only recognizable person in Total on their own for me is Keisha, because of Bran and her marriage to Omar Epps

She doesn't look completely different and she was the only one in Total that stood out actually, both visually and vocally.
she was my favorite in Total but without the other 2 she looks like any stud in NYC and the name "Pamela Long" is not ringing bells

If she had walked in styled the same as back then, she would've been recognized. those 2 are just trying it with everyone and they got SOME nerve

RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:15:13 PM
And they keep calling everyone old, these girls are what.... 34?????? Bitch YOURE old for the industry you're trying to be a part of
lol like they're only slightly relevant because they're behind the scenes with like 5 co-writers on the tracks they got placed

HUGO

"Do It To It" was cute on 106 and Park and Dassit

:plzstop:

RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:20:12 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:17:42 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:14:37 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:11:47 PM
I probably wouldn't have known Pam either tbh
she looks way different, plus it's not like she was ever a star in her own right. Only recognizable person in Total on their own for me is Keisha, because of Bran and her marriage to Omar Epps

She doesn't look completely different and she was the only one in Total that stood out actually, both visually and vocally.
she was my favorite in Total but without the other 2 she looks like any stud in NYC and the name "Pamela Long" is not ringing bells

If she had walked in styled the same as back then, she would've been recognized. those 2 are just trying it with everyone and they got SOME nerve
yea if she was dressed like in the group I might recognize her

Aalonso.

Quote from: The Night King on June 10, 2021, 07:18:50 PM
Nivea reminds me of Patti labelle for some reason ..she a kii ..she's def the most likable

In order of use, as it relates to this show:

Shamari
Nivea
Irish
Kiely
Aubrey
Pam
Misha
Them other 2

Aalonso.

HUGO

June 10, 2021, 07:23:58 PM #291 Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 07:26:55 PM by HUGO
Keily tryna give this sultry vocal dmdjskskskkdkdjs

Ma Lo

June 10, 2021, 07:25:38 PM #292 Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 07:25:57 PM by The Night King
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:22:13 PM
Quote from: The Night King on June 10, 2021, 07:18:50 PM
Nivea reminds me of Patti labelle for some reason ..she a kii ..she's def the most likable

In order of use, as it relates to this show:

Shamari
Nivea
Irish
Kiely
Aubrey
Pam
Misha
Them other 2

Those Cherish girls are straight bitches ...I get a bad feeling they aren't just acting for the camera either ..I'm gagging.

Young

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:18:19 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:15:14 PM
I don't think the splitting up was all that shady
I mean what 8 member girl group is ever gonna happen? even the 5 member groups struggled to last past like 2 albums and all these girls are washed

It was shady it's literally the first day and all they did was exclude people who don't live up to their standards. Like everyone said it's clique-ish and divisive

Aalonso.

I kind of don't use the 2 girls from the same group element. They could have had Misha and just one of the twins, and invite Latavia and Melody

RAY7

I mean what 8 member girl group is ever gonna happen? even the 5 member groups struggled to last past like 2 albums and all these girls are washed

It was shady it's literally the first day and all they did was exclude people who don't live up to their standards. Like everyone said it's clique-ish and divisive
it was the second day, and based on seeing everyone sing and dance and discuss the type of music they wanted to make. At least it wasn't sneaky and behind everyone's back
The young and in shape girls would look better together on stage and the same for the older, stiff ones who said they wanna make soul music

HUGO

I thought Aubrey said those fat pics of her were photoshopped
:usuresis:

Young

Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:34:43 PM

it was the second day, and based on seeing everyone sing and dance and discuss the type of music they wanted to make. At least it wasn't sneaky and behind everyone's back
The young and in shape girls would look better together on stage and the same for the older, stiff ones who said they wanna make soul music

But why break the group up before anything even ever began?

There hasn't even been a record recorded yet, and SOME of the gorls are already trying to split up based off 24 hrs of interaction. Very A-Squad & B-Squadish

Zankou.

cncncnxhdhhxchhchchcc

Her fat ass neck had me crying. I really can't at her letting herself tf go like that