The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 10, 2021, 07:06:49 PM
I didn't know who Pam was before coming in this thread, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
Ur definitely not American........or young
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:11:22 PM
I didn't know who Pam was before coming in this thread, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Aren't you from somewhere other than the USA? That's totally different
That's EXACTLY what this is :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:11:47 PM
I probably wouldn't have known Pam either tbh
she looks way different, plus it's not like she was ever a star in her own right. Only recognizable person in Total on their own for me is Keisha, because of Bran and her marriage to Omar Epps
Pam WAS Total with keisha being 2nd. Ur definitely alone in that. She looks different but not that damn different

Vonc2002

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 10, 2021, 07:16:57 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:11:22 PM

Aren't you from somewhere other than the USA? That's totally different

True. I was born in shit hole Florida but I live in the Caribbean most of the time.
BINGO! Yea u dont count, sorry  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on June 10, 2021, 07:18:19 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:14:37 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:11:47 PM
I probably wouldn't have known Pam either tbh
she looks way different, plus it's not like she was ever a star in her own right. Only recognizable person in Total on their own for me is Keisha, because of Bran and her marriage to Omar Epps

She doesn't look completely different and she was the only one in Total that stood out actually, both visually and vocally.

And she was the crowd favorite
Ray sounds foolish........as usual. We did know keisha too because kinda the same thing with Irish. Keisha was  :ohwow:
I liked total tho so I knew Kima ol unimportant ass too

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:18:19 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:15:14 PM
I don't think the splitting up was all that shady
I mean what 8 member girl group is ever gonna happen? even the 5 member groups struggled to last past like 2 albums and all these girls are washed

It was shady it's literally the first day and all they did was exclude people who don't live up to their standards. Like everyone said it's clique-ish and divisive
Yea and they divided based on who they thought could sing and would work in their group.......which i get actually. If they were legitimately thinking this was gonn be a "2nd chance" I wouldnt wanna get stuck with misha or Irish

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on June 10, 2021, 07:21:22 PM
"Do It To It" was cute on 106 and Park and Dassit

:plzstop:
I loved their 2nd album tbh. They shit musically

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:34:43 PM
I mean what 8 member girl group is ever gonna happen? even the 5 member groups struggled to last past like 2 albums and all these girls are washed

It was shady it's literally the first day and all they did was exclude people who don't live up to their standards. Like everyone said it's clique-ish and divisive
it was the second day, and based on seeing everyone sing and dance and discuss the type of music they wanted to make. At least it wasn't sneaky and behind everyone's back
The young and in shape girls would look better together on stage and the same for the older, stiff ones who said they wanna make soul music
It WAS shady and divisive but I understood it tbh

M-Rocka

Quote from: HUGO on June 10, 2021, 07:14:43 PM
And what are these sisters trying to prove? All the other groups had way more success than them dksksksk
!!!!!!!! I can't stand them.

Songwriter! Millionaire!

They sound like Shamea when they talk and when they called Irish, Misha, and Pam Aunties! I cringed.😖

Vonc2002

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on June 10, 2021, 07:40:11 PM
cncncnxhdhhxchhchchcc

Her fat ass neck had me crying. I really can't at her letting herself tf go like that
sddddddddddddddddd
When she threw that fckn ham hock up while dancing, I just :omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on June 10, 2021, 07:40:48 PM
Quote from: Young on June 10, 2021, 07:40:04 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:34:43 PM

it was the second day, and based on seeing everyone sing and dance and discuss the type of music they wanted to make. At least it wasn't sneaky and behind everyone's back
The young and in shape girls would look better together on stage and the same for the older, stiff ones who said they wanna make soul music

But why break the group up before anything even ever began?

There hasn't even been a record recorded yet, and SOME of the gorls are already trying to split up based off 24 hrs of interaction. Very A-Squad & B-Squadish

I mean after Pam and the geriatric group said they only wanted to sing about Bible verses it was time to split into two
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
But EXACTLY!!!!!!!!
Nothing sexual....or fun.....or uptempo.  Matter fact,  let's just make a gospel mess
Girl  :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on June 10, 2021, 07:46:27 PM
This story of Irish's twin sister

:'(
I love how the twins could feel her in that moment.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on June 10, 2021, 07:47:56 PM
Nawww they was Tryna  split too quick

very clique-ish
A 9 person group is stupid luv

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on June 10, 2021, 07:53:42 PM
"I'm sorry you feel that way"

"I'm sorry you said it! "
Aubrey ol annoying ass wasnt playing. Kiely is a lil tamer than I thought.  Aubrey is buck wherever she is and that's good to know
all I know about her is she throws buckets of chicken.  Shes a chicken bucket thrower
:omf: