Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Young on June 10, 2021, 07:40:04 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:34:43 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:18:19 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:15:14 PM
I don't think the splitting up was all that shady
I mean what 8 member girl group is ever gonna happen? even the 5 member groups struggled to last past like 2 albums and all these girls are washed

It was shady it's literally the first day and all they did was exclude people who don't live up to their standards. Like everyone said it's clique-ish and divisive
it was the second day, and based on seeing everyone sing and dance and discuss the type of music they wanted to make. At least it wasn't sneaky and behind everyone's back
The young and in shape girls would look better together on stage and the same for the older, stiff ones who said they wanna make soul music

But why break the group up before anything even ever began?

There hasn't even been a record recorded yet, and SOME of the gorls are already trying to split up based off 24 hrs of interaction. Very A-Squad & B-Squadish

I mean after Pam and the geriatric group said they only wanted to sing about Bible verses it was time to split into two

JCJ 🪐

Can't believe Misha and Irish are just 43 and 41  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

HUGO

RAY7

I mean what 8 member girl group is ever gonna happen? even the 5 member groups struggled to last past like 2 albums and all these girls are washed

It was shady it's literally the first day and all they did was exclude people who don't live up to their standards. Like everyone said it's clique-ish and divisive
it was the second day, and based on seeing everyone sing and dance and discuss the type of music they wanted to make. At least it wasn't sneaky and behind everyone's back
The young and in shape girls would look better together on stage and the same for the older, stiff ones who said they wanna make soul music

There hasn't even been a record recorded yet, and SOME of the gorls are already trying to split up based off 24 hrs of interaction. Very A-Squad & B-Squadish
because there's NINE of them and they couldn't even agree on the type of song to make when Kosine and Elijah asked them to :dead:
2 groups of 4 could actually get songs done with room for everyone to sing lead and fit together dancing on a stage

Young

Nawww they was Tryna  split too quick

very clique-ish

RAY7

Sometimes a clique is productive and positive 
as long as it's for the right reasons 

Aalonso.

Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:47:00 PM

because there's NINE of them and they couldn't even agree on the type of song to make when Kosine and Elijah asked them to :dead:
2 groups of 4 could actually get songs done with room for everyone to sing lead and fit together dancing on a stage

That's cute and all but that's not the show, as director Kiely kept reiterating

HUGO

"I'm sorry you feel that way"

"I'm sorry you said it! "

RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ. on June 10, 2021, 07:50:46 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 10, 2021, 07:47:00 PM

That's cute and all but that's not the show, as director Kiely kept reiterating
well the girls ended up agreeing to do it even the ones who didn't like it so
I guess they changed what the show is

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on June 10, 2021, 03:36:03 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on June 10, 2021, 02:53:04 PM
Quote from: JCJ on June 10, 2021, 02:50:23 PM
Nivea is a natural KII  :plzstop:

mmcmcmdnxncncncccncn

Why does she remind me of Countess?
we already talked about that

keep up white ho
Well then direct me to the appropriate section.

:unbothered:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 10, 2021, 05:15:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 10, 2021, 11:47:11 AM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 10, 2021, 11:29:45 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 10, 2021, 10:37:04 AM
And that was bullshit btw. Them bitches ain't 18. They atleast 30. How they dont know who tf the 702 girls are?...............although those girls do look drastically different.  Irish looks a completely different person to me.  When she took that makeup off :omf:

Well, to be fair, the only person I know from 702 is the lead singer...
Most people knew meelah for obvious reasons but u knew who tf Irish was because she was the best looking one.........and she also dated Ray J

I literally never paid ANY attention to the other two :dead:. As a matter of fact the only people I know on this show are Nivea, the girl from 3LW and Cherish.

:disgusted:
Are u American?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: oph k. williams on June 10, 2021, 05:30:52 PM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 10, 2021, 05:15:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 10, 2021, 11:47:11 AM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on June 10, 2021, 11:29:45 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 10, 2021, 10:37:04 AM
And that was bullshit btw. Them bitches ain't 18. They atleast 30. How they dont know who tf the 702 girls are?...............although those girls do look drastically different.  Irish looks a completely different person to me.  When she took that makeup off :omf:

Well, to be fair, the only person I know from 702 is the lead singer...
Most people knew meelah for obvious reasons but u knew who tf Irish was because she was the best looking one.........and she also dated Ray J

I literally never paid ANY attention to the other two

vvvvvvxxxxxc yea babe that was just a YOU thing

cuz irish was DEF the stunner of the group. she garnered attention off of that alone.
and this is just a fact  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002