Started by Code Red: itsMista, January 12, 2016, 10:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martian

Vonc2002

Quote from: 사랑가시 on January 12, 2016, 10:13:19 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on January 12, 2016, 10:11:55 PM
Quote from: 사랑가시 on January 12, 2016, 10:10:28 PM
bitch...
I have NEVER seen a bunch of gays be so opposed to gay issues as the gays on this board

it's so damn weird, like what the fuck are yall good for?

Well only one gay person said they had a problem with it in this thread Hun

let's not get technical...
I'm speaking about many topics I've seen on this board.

not just this one...clearly
But u came in here and started an uproar when it didn't apply. If there was no reason to bring that in here then why do it?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Code Red: itsMista

Stop fighting

Put that chair down
Sit the fuck down

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Scott. on January 12, 2016, 10:09:38 PM
Y'all with fall for anything lol

n

Yeah once I saw Dimwit posted the mess I didn't even bother. He's a fucking idiot.

Mel.

January 12, 2016, 10:19:32 PM #34 Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:22:14 PM by 사랑가시
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2016, 10:16:42 PM
Quote from: 사랑가시 on January 12, 2016, 10:13:19 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on January 12, 2016, 10:11:55 PM
Quote from: 사랑가시 on January 12, 2016, 10:10:28 PM
bitch...
I have NEVER seen a bunch of gays be so opposed to gay issues as the gays on this board

it's so damn weird, like what the fuck are yall good for?

Well only one gay person said they had a problem with it in this thread Hun

let's not get technical...
I'm speaking about many topics I've seen on this board.

not just this one...clearly
But u came in here and started an uproar when it didn't apply. If there was no reason to bring that in here then why do it?

because it does apply.
its a culmination of things I see on here and its annoying

and I'm annoyed by self-hating gays.

death

January 12, 2016, 10:20:44 PM #35 Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:25:58 PM by Blues clue
Quote from: imaan. on January 12, 2016, 10:11:02 PM
K-6 is disturbing on so many levels. I don't want to say what came to mind but omf. No ma'am.

why is this disturbing?!
nobod' is talmbout lettin kids fck each oth' up tha fckin booties n coochies wit crayons

LGBT can r'late to a lotta things
n tha skool isnt JUS FOR GAY KIDS
its a gay frienly skool
n parents who wann' send their kids there will also b lookin for their kids to be well educated on LGBT matters, be tolerant on gay rights n not CLOSE MINDED LIKE FCKIN U!

death

sumbod' get tht boy

pissin me off all damns day

Vonc2002

Quote from: Blues clue on January 12, 2016, 10:20:44 PM
K-6 is disturbing on so many levels. I don't want to say what came to mind but omf. No ma'am.

why is this disturbing?!
nobod' is talmbout lettin kids fck each oth' up tha fckin booties n coochies wit crayons

its a gay frienly skool
n parents who wann' send their kids their will also b lookin for their kids to be well educated on LGBT matters, be tolerant on gay rights n not CLOSE MINDED LIKE FCKIN U!
I agree with this. I think people are correlating gay and sex. It's not about that. I don't think the school is saying its strictly gay but a place where the bullying won't be tolerated and kids can come and not worry about the added pressure if they don't conform or fit into the "normal" roles. Kids are killing themselves and everything else over this stupid shit, wtf is wrong with providing them with a safe place to come and fckn LEARN! School is a big part of children's everyday. 8 to 9 hours a day is a long time to be bullied. I don't see the problem at all actually
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SUPREME

sssssssssssddddddddddddd

mista is fcking stupid

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

January 12, 2016, 10:27:11 PM #41 Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:32:01 PM by H??R J?RD∆Ń
n

I'd rather a gay school than a school where kids are being constantly molested by predators.

:lipton:

death

g
yea all of wat 'vonc saids
i was jus tryna fight wit 'man tho

tigernathan

Quote from: Blues clue on January 12, 2016, 10:20:44 PM

why is this disturbing?!

its a gay frienly skool
n parents who wann' send their kids their will also b lookin for their kids to be well educated on LGBT matters, be tolerant on gay rights n not CLOSE MINDED LIKE FCKIN U!

Boy STFU, how is that being closeminded :uhh:

At those ages you're still figuring out your damn self. So you should be exposed to other kids of different backgrounds and learning to add, subtract, etc. Not a LGBT school. Like why should a child learn about that? When they're only concerned about finishing their homework and watching some damn cartoons. Ch... Like I said the high school program would be cool. Those are the times they start to show students about safe sex and stuff. That would be a good time for the LGBT program as well. And no I'm not saying gay=sex. It's sexuality and I don't think anyone in 6th grade in under is worried about learning about that. Usually when you're in 7th grade and up, you're figuring out your likes, dislikes and who you are as a person in the world.

Code Red: itsMista

I think this is too much. Rather it's real or not, it's a debatable topic.