Fully vaxxed civil rights icon Jesse Jackson & wife hospitalized w/ COVID-19

Started by bby ddy, August 22, 2021, 12:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: bby ddy on August 22, 2021, 12:25:29 PM
But I thought the vaccine prevented severe illness and hospitalization? I thought us vaxxed gurls could hang out together without worry?  :stressed:
:usuresis:
Y'all are just........
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Edge gorl

Dr Naomi Campbell

Can we just be clear that the vaccine gives you around 80% protection?
That's 80% more than not having the vaccine. And that's BOTH vaccines.
This means for the majority of vaccinated people, if you still contract Covid you are less likely to get severe symptoms or die.
It doesn't mean you DONT get Covid.

NO vaccine means you are impervious and this is true of covid.
Concerning yourself with the small minority of people who are vaccinated and yet still die of Covid is useless because a lot of them are either in poor health already, have caught Covid before their 2nd shot or just happen to to be in the unlucky few.

Annie

Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on August 22, 2021, 01:10:41 PM
crazy how theyre banning conspiracy 'theorists' now

talmbout sum theyre dangerous
yea we are

cause we see THRU!

They are dangerous. Because they are spreading misinformation. And it's based on a lot of anxiety and not actual scientific research.

/.\

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on August 22, 2021, 01:11:36 PM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 22, 2021, 01:10:20 PM
Did you breeze by the hospital they're in and take a look at the admissions list

yes.

should've stopped by the surgical ward too then dummy coz your Adam's Apple is showing

Edge gorl

yall luv tryna get upset cause ppl aint brainwashed like yall

my cousin bby ddy auntie daughter work at western south union god & christ hospital downtown nd she said they were INFLATING tha numbers of covid infections nd deaths

whole time nobody in my city has died nd they were diagnosin ppl with common colds or flu wit covid
like dnt get MAD at me cause im tellin MY experience thru this 'pandemic' tht doesnt match up with wat tha media tht yall believe soooo much is portrayin

i know stuff.

Dr Naomi Campbell

QuoteBIDEN: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." — town hall.

THE FACTS: Again, he painted with too broad a brush as he described in stark terms the disparity between those who got their shots and those who haven't. The disparity is real, but a small number of breakthrough infections happen and health officials say they are not a cause for alarm.

No vaccines are perfect, and the government is keeping a close eye on whether new coronavirus mutants start to outsmart the COVID-19 shots. But for now, federal health officials say even when breakthrough infections occur, they tend to be mild — the vaccines so far remain strongly protective against serious illness.

Edge gorl

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 22, 2021, 01:13:05 PM
Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on August 22, 2021, 01:11:36 PM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 22, 2021, 01:10:20 PM
Did you breeze by the hospital they're in and take a look at the admissions list

yes.

should've stopped by the surgical ward too then dummy coz your Adam's Apple is showing

oh ok well mayb' jans plastic pinnocio nose chipmunk cheek 9/11 criminal ass should've followed me back thea too cause lor' KNOWS

'ology

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 22, 2021, 01:16:46 PM
QuoteBIDEN: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." — town hall.

THE FACTS: Again, he painted with too broad a brush as he described in stark terms the disparity between those who got their shots and those who haven't. The disparity is real, but a small number of breakthrough infections happen and health officials say they are not a cause for alarm.

No vaccines are perfect, and the government is keeping a close eye on whether new coronavirus mutants start to outsmart the COVID-19 shots. But for now, federal health officials say even when breakthrough infections occur, they tend to be mild — the vaccines so far remain strongly protective against serious illness.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Annie

You do know there is a difference between science and the so called 'global agenda' aka the lies you were fed by politicians in the USA and the media?
I'm not mad people are confused..I stopped watching CNN for example because I saw those press conferences at the beginning of the pandemic and it was completely different from what we were told by health officials. There was already a lot of knowledge about the virus because of Wuhan and Italy but the USA claimed they didn't have much info yet. They were downplaying the pandemic to save Wall Street.

/.\

Edge gorl

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 22, 2021, 01:16:46 PM

ugh
o gorl

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Annie on August 22, 2021, 01:18:53 PM
You do know there is a difference between science and the so called 'global agenda' aka the lies you were fed by politicians in the USA and the media?
I'm not mad people are confused..I stopped watching CNN for example because I saw those press conferences at the beginning of the pandemic and it was completely different from what we were told by health officials. They were downplaying the pandemic to save Wall Street.
!!!!
Listen to the scientists, not the fucking politicians
They're more concerned with economy than your health