Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

formation

October 20, 2021, 01:41:31 PM #1590 Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 01:42:40 PM by artha + dharma 🇱🇹
Hey boo ☺️ Thanks for the info

what's meant to be will be IMO

just happy to see GHan happy and enjoying herself
she seems so alive

Haven't seen this version of her in a while. Just a blessing to witness. So happy for her

Vonc2002

Yea I'm not doing anything extra. Its a TV show and if its gonna do well then it'll do well. I give my ONE stream on hulu and that's about all i'll commit to
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

TogetherAgain

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 20, 2021, 01:51:56 PM
Yea I'm not doing anything extra. Its a TV show and if its gonna do well then it'll do well. I give my ONE stream on hulu and that's about all i'll commit to
At the very least, you should at least play it once on ABC.com as well, even if you just let it play on mute in the background. Every stream counts, sis!

RAY7

Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 20, 2021, 01:53:12 PM
At the very least, you should at least play it once on ABC.com as well, even if you just let it play on mute in the background. Every stream counts, sis!
n

Ma Lo

I got Hulu to watch it  that's all I'm doing. I'm suprised the ratings are so low given the promo. Hopefully it picks up steam if not ..eeeek 

Young

I think this is good no?

And yeah I think it'll be major on Hulu and other streaming services as well

Summertime

Our Kind of People is getting similar ratings.  The Hulu streams should help it out.

DrewBabyLove

I, like probably most people streamed it and didn't watch it live. It wasn't on Hulu until 5am this morning. Looking forward to what the viewership looks like.

TogetherAgain

Quote from: Young on October 20, 2021, 02:04:11 PM
I think this is good no?

No, NBC and CBS had twice as many viewers during the 10 PM slot. ABC lost over a million viewers (more than 33% of the total audience) in the transition between The Bachelorette and Queens.

The only bright spot is that Queens scored better in the key demo than NBC and CBS during its timeslot.

Hopefully the ABC execs have set their expectations for live ratings accordingly, I can't see many freshman shows being successful at 10 PM. Fingers crossed that the VOD ratings come through

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 20, 2021, 02:11:19 PM
Quote from: Young on October 20, 2021, 02:04:11 PM
I think this is good no?

No, NBC and CBS had twice as many viewers during the 10 PM slot. ABC lost over a million viewers (more than 33% of the total audience) in the transition between The Bachelorette and Queens.

The only bright spot is that Queens scored better in the key demo than NBC and CBS during its timeslot.

Hopefully the ABC execs have set their expectations for live ratings accordingly, I can't see many freshman shows being successful at 10 PM. Fingers crossed that the VOD ratings come through

Far diff audiences too tho. I can see more than half of the Bachelorette fans flipping the switch after all that rapping started going

Aalonso.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 20, 2021, 12:40:59 PM
Eve is natural on camera. I think she could have given more in the cheating scene though?

I felt that way too.

Aalonso.

Quote from: RenRen986 on October 20, 2021, 01:20:37 PM
As a Brandy fan, I loved seeing her in her element. But honestly, the pilot was so rushed, I never got to sit in anyone's circumstance long enough to gain substance, empathy or care for any of the characters.

Yea Im sure they did what they could, having to introduce 6 storylines

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: RAY7 on October 20, 2021, 01:55:08 PM
Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 20, 2021, 01:53:12 PM
n
HDBDHDHSJDJEJRJEJFJJDJFJDJFJDJGNNDNFNDNFNRDD

D
D
D
SD
S
D
D
D

D
DD