Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 25, 2021, 02:54:21 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on October 25, 2021, 02:53:22 PM
I really feel like this show has potential and can go on to be the network's little engine that could.
Period!!!

And IS IMO

If all the elements continue to come together the girls will reap their rewards.

BranBran

Not sure about Wrecking Ball hook... that song is sooo made for Miley. But I love how she approached the verses, gave me Humandy and loved it.

RenRen986

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 25, 2021, 02:40:35 PM
Quote from: RenRen986 on October 25, 2021, 01:07:02 PM
Heart of Queens is a bop. They sound so good. Nadine definitely trying to give a left eye vibe. Brandy carries this song on her back!
You caught that too?! Brandy shines on whatever she's on.

Yes I think left eye would be a good inspiration for Nadine. When I heard the beat, in the promo where they were wearing those green outfits, I knew the song would be good.

long-timeTheRoofFan

They were really smart to use Wrecking Ball I think. It will fit perfectly with the story-line and Miley's version on YouTube has 1.1Billion views alone.... Even if the fans of this song find Brandy's just to hate and rip it to shreds, the sheer #'s could be amazing

And honestly I think most people will really enjoy Brandy's version too.. She shines with her lead vocals throughout - emoting like a pure pro

:plzstop:

FRANCE

Heart of Queens is the first song that I REALLY LOVE. Shit, even Nadine came in strong. Love that one. 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BranBran on October 25, 2021, 02:57:23 PM
Not sure about Wrecking Ball hook... that song is sooo made for Miley. But I love how she approached the verses, gave me Humandy and loved it.

The song was actually written with Beyoncé in mind.

But I have had it on repeat since it dropped!

BranBran

Quote from: Troye on October 25, 2021, 03:29:53 PM
Quote from: BranBran on October 25, 2021, 02:57:23 PM

The song was actually written with Beyoncé in mind.

But I have had it on repeat since it dropped!

They may had Beyoncé in mind, but I think the hook fits perfectly Miley's style of singing

whatever

Belly of the bitchhhh

they fuckin ate

all three of them ....

eve went the fuck in her natural rap self 

Cowgirl

long-timeTheRoofFan

Kalifornia.

Bag a ruuuude bwoy and skinny dip in his cologne!

Naturi is really impressing me. Bitch be spitting!

long-timeTheRoofFan

October 25, 2021, 03:52:04 PM #2081 Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 03:52:46 PM by long-timeNastyGirl
I hope that the show really takes off so that when we hear them say "remember when you caught Ja Rule cheating with Foxy " ... we flash to scene with Ja Rule and Foxy..

It would be REALLY dope if the show also ended up including original new music by the cameo artists who appear too for the end of season soundtrack

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: whatever on October 25, 2021, 03:42:17 PM
Belly of the bitchhhh

they fuckin ate

all three of them ....

eve went the fuck in her natural rap self
Yes!!!
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Kalifornia.

Heat of Queens is cute. Brandy sounds so good on this hook.

Nadine sis :dead:

Kalifornia.

Wrecking Ball is just ok to me. She sounds really good in parts, but it's not fully coming together for me.