STUNNA GOD

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: plastic on November 07, 2021, 12:07:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2021, 12:06:45 PM
Quote from: Trey on November 07, 2021, 12:05:26 PM
Quote from: YTManzWhore on November 07, 2021, 11:56:15 AM
I jus couldn't imagine not being in a VIP mess

ddfffggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhddns

VIP is lowkey boring as fuck though. It's convenient for the space, but it defeats the purpose of going to a festival and the festival experience. We ended up just going back n forth, which defeated the purpose of buying VIP. If you don't like large crowds, you just shouldn't go, tbh.
ssdddddfddfffff
WE!
Trey, gone

JDJDJDJDJDHDJDJDJSJDJDJDHDJJDHHDDHDHJDSDJDHSHDHDH

HDHSJDJFFFCVVVV

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2021, 12:34:06 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 07, 2021, 12:30:08 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2021, 12:21:47 PM
So u know that people have to pull together to make funerals happen but somehow are still talking DUMB in here. Yea a contrarian that just be talking to be talking.....all while sounding ignorant asf :dead:
pulling together funds between family members =\= asking for donations from strangers
Donations from strangers?   :plzstop:
This nigger was instrumental in the death of their loved one. and idk if u know how the world works, but people sue people and get money all the time for shit like this.  So had it not been "A CELEBRITY" they would've done things the traditional way and a civil lawsuit could and SHOULD be filed. I'm convinced u live in somebody's basement and are shielded from the REAL world  :omf:
whole different subject my guy :dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

Quote from: RAY7 on November 07, 2021, 12:26:14 PM
Quote from: Annie on November 07, 2021, 12:16:01 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 07, 2021, 12:13:52 PM
Quote from: Annie on November 07, 2021, 12:11:36 PM
It's a money grab!

A person is literally dead. Are they going to buy Gucci in heaven with his money?
what in the?

People who lost their children just want a funeral to be paid. There's nothing greedy about that. It's the least he could do.
and they would've paid for it themselves if there wasn't a celebrity involved. Now they're gonna get way more money than just funeral costs sounds greedy to me

Do you know there are civil lawsuits that are there to get justice? It's not greedy at all. They make lots of money and didn't guarantee the safety. They are responsible and should pay, even if its just as a sign to show that you can't organize concerts this way. It's to prevent from these tragedies ever happening again. There are people who are responsible who have to pay the costs for this reckless behavior. And if they can't handle this in a criminal case (jail), a civil case (money) is needed.

/.\

Aalonso.

Chile there's a video of some kid having a seizure in the crowd and people in the comments are saying it's Travis' fault :kii:

I hate people. 

Ulysses

Annie

I feel like people who are too humble to sue and want to fix everything themselves are missing out. It's definitely good to make sure you get what you deserve. There are a lot of rich elite people who sue companies every day. Unfortunately lawyers cost money so a lot of people who really need money don't even want to start lawsuits. I am sure there will be two civil lawsuits (for the victims and for those who are traumatized). When someone dies a family deserves the extra money because there's someone who was responsible for their death. These people will also go through a lot of pain and deserve the money as some sort of apology. That's how it works. Don't be too humble in these situations. There's enough money. 

/.\

Annie

The people who organized this event are  responsible. 

/.\