This is lowkey a MF VOCAL!!!!!!!

Started by Vonc2002, January 09, 2022, 02:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

January 09, 2022, 02:10:48 PM Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 02:11:23 PM by Vonc2002
Toni is underrated vocally imo. These fckn AD LIBS throughout (especially at the end) :omf:

It's no wonder queen snatched that grammy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

long-timeTheRoofFan

RAY7

Yea even these OOohOOooh oh yea runs in the beginning Toni is the best Braxton vocally 
lowest voice or not 

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on January 09, 2022, 02:25:03 PM
Yea even these OOohOOooh oh yea runs in the beginning Toni is the best Braxton vocally
lowest voice or not
PERIOD!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Nothing lowkey about it, Rodney and co had her singing :gorlonfire:

2:31 "DiiiIIIIiDD know!"

Ma Lo

January 09, 2022, 02:32:12 PM #5 Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 02:33:29 PM by Saint
Love this song it's so vengeful and sassy like ..yeah bitch what :dead:  when I first came out I remember this real feminine boy doing Toni's's choreography in one of our youth groups. He served.

Vonc2002

January 09, 2022, 02:35:12 PM #6 Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 02:35:28 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 09, 2022, 02:30:27 PM
Nothing lowkey about it, Rodney and co had her singing :gorlonfire:

2:31 "DiiiIIIIiDD know!"
SINGING,  U HEAR ME! :gorlonfire:
Its the ad lib at 3:00 for me
Yes you DIIIIIIIIiiiiiid, YEA!
BITCH! IF U DONT  MF SING!

Ma Lo

Toni and Brandy are the only R&B girls who can give a sassy vocal. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saint on January 09, 2022, 02:36:54 PM
Beyonce too

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 09, 2022, 02:37:28 PM
Quote from: Saint on January 09, 2022, 02:36:54 PM
Beyonce too

Absolutely. She might be the best at it tbh

united nations

I was just about to make a thread about this chune yesterday

It be  very low key (literally bdbfnfnfnf) but GODni turns it tf owt vocally
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Vonc2002

Quote from: buy black on January 09, 2022, 02:50:39 PM
I was just about to make a thread about this chune yesterday

It be  very low key (literally bdbfnfnfnf) but GODni turns it tf owt vocally
Yea I said lowkey because shes not necessarily giving u kelly price notes or anything , but between that tone and her choices, she be KILLING

FRANCE

Toni is my fave when it comes to emoting though. She knows what kinda vocal to bring to a song and she does it effortlessly. Others sometime, it just comes off forced or more of a push. Toni's vocal on this compared to say Unbreak My Heart and You're Making Me High - yeah, she just gets it.

Vonc2002

Quote from: FRANCE on January 09, 2022, 02:52:38 PM
Toni is my fave when it comes to emoting though. She knows what kinda vocal to bring to a song and she does it effortlessly. Others sometime, it just comes off forced or more of a push. Toni's vocal on this compared to say Unbreak My Heart and You're Making Me High - yeah, she just gets it.
Yea I love that about here. Toni has this DRAMATIC vocal thing that she does that she KILLS imo. It's like on How could an Angel break my heart. Shes giving an almost CLASSICAL kinda vocal but it be so dramatic.  I cant really articulate what it is but she is one of my FAVORITE singers