Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: ralfsdaddy on January 22, 2016, 06:49:39 PM
Quote from: Trey on January 22, 2016, 03:17:51 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on January 22, 2016, 03:15:22 PM
s

she aint on neither of those stages hun.. so yeah
d

Poor Mo'. They let ha on that Player Award mess though.
I just blasted into damn space :kii:

stay there cunt

Code Red: itsMista

Quote from: ralfsdaddy on January 22, 2016, 06:49:39 PM
Quote from: Trey on January 22, 2016, 03:17:51 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on January 22, 2016, 03:15:22 PM
s

she aint on neither of those stages hun.. so yeah
d

Poor Mo'. They let ha on that Player Award mess though.
I just blasted into damn space :kii:

Hey I made you a thread. Go check it out sis  ;-)

asdfghjkl

Quote from: Trey on January 22, 2016, 01:27:20 PM
d

The premiere on BET had like 8 Million viewers. It broke records and made history. WTH is she talking about? :dead: Nobody has seen your bootleg MOVIES... Why? Because they never hit the damn theaters.

!!!!!!!!!! she dont know shit

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Herbie on January 22, 2016, 02:45:52 PM
You guys have to take into consideration the fact that BET may not have the resources that other networks have. After all, it is a cable network. Not NBC, ABC, FOX. I think sometimes we unfairly compare it to bigger these broadcast networks with much bigger budgets and resources.

I don't think it's fair for us to come down hard on them, when we do not have another Black targeted network to compare it to. Who's to say that if another Black cable network popped up, it would be much better? It seems like it's in our nature to tear each other's efforts down, no matter the scale -- whether it be directly in front of us or on television.

BET is not a terrible network at all. There were some legendary shows that come from it. 106&Park was amazing....Rita was hilarious. :dead:  They definitely have their high points. We ALL love watching the BET Awards. It allows us time to come together and celebrate our culture, music, our people, and have fun.

If you looked at many cable networks there would be many things to nitpick at. A lot of them are way less organized than their major broadcast counterparts. Let's be fair and reasonable.

So u a nu black now? Lol

Nehoo they have come a long way i dint see bet as the subpar network anymore
And i dont see the awards as less than either

My only gripe is they follow mainstream too much and snub the same blacks as the grammys and oscuhs

Proof that whites are pullin strings but yeah

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FAMÈ

Yeah, BET shades blacks as well.

Herb.

January 22, 2016, 08:37:05 PM #81 Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 08:37:31 PM by Herbie
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 22, 2016, 08:33:10 PM
You guys have to take into consideration the fact that BET may not have the resources that other networks have. After all, it is a cable network. Not NBC, ABC, FOX. I think sometimes we unfairly compare it to bigger these broadcast networks with much bigger budgets and resources.

I don't think it's fair for us to come down hard on them, when we do not have another Black targeted network to compare it to. Who's to say that if another Black cable network popped up, it would be much better? It seems like it's in our nature to tear each other's efforts down, no matter the scale -- whether it be directly in front of us or on television.

BET is not a terrible network at all. There were some legendary shows that come from it. 106&Park was amazing....Rita was hilarious. :dead:  They definitely have their high points. We ALL love watching the BET Awards. It allows us time to come together and celebrate our culture, music, our people, and have fun.

If you looked at many cable networks there would be many things to nitpick at. A lot of them are way less organized than their major broadcast counterparts. Let's be fair and reasonable.

So u a nu black now? Lol

What's the relation between a "new black" and defending BET? Explain please. :uhh:

RekeRig

RekeRig

Quote from: Herbie on January 22, 2016, 08:37:05 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 22, 2016, 08:33:10 PM

So u a nu black now? Lol

What's the relation between a "new black" and defending BET? Explain please. :uhh:
sssddd wtf does it even mean