Love & Marriage: DC (Official Discussion Thread)

Started by M-Rocka, February 16, 2022, 12:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 21, 2022, 05:06:41 AM
n

i jumped in on the END of season 2 and am fully caught up on everything that happrned

:nowgorl:
Good for you. Not everyone watches tv like that. Most enjoy to witness the journey and evolution of characters.
French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophababes.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 21, 2022, 12:47:43 PM
n

i jumped in on the END of season 2 and am fully caught up on everything that happrned

Good for you. Not everyone watches tv like that. Most enjoy to witness the journey and evolution of characters.

i couldn't care less how everyone watches tv. the question was asked do i need to watch the earlier seasons to understand the new season. my answer is no. thanks and goodbye

:disgusted:

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

March 21, 2022, 01:06:59 PM #77 Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 01:11:06 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: ophelia_b on March 21, 2022, 12:57:30 PM
n

i couldn't care less how everyone watches tv. the question was asked do i need to watch the earlier seasons to understand the new season. my answer is no. thanks and goodbye

And you're still wrong, the entire episode was focused on things that happened in the past. You stay sweet!
French Exit ♻️

ophababes.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 21, 2022, 01:06:59 PM
n

And you're still wrong, the entire episode was focused on things that happened in the past. You stay sweet!

and they flashed back to every moment that was necessary in order to catch everyone up. they literally make the premiere so that a new person thats never even heard of the mess can jump in

vbvvbbvbbbbbb ur giving bow in here babe

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

March 21, 2022, 01:26:43 PM #79 Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 01:29:17 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: ophelia_b on March 21, 2022, 01:14:27 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on March 21, 2022, 01:06:59 PM
n

and they flashed back to every moment that was necessary in order to catch everyone up. they literally make the premiere so that a new person thats never even heard of the mess can jump in

vbvvbbvbbbbbb ur giving bow in here babe
And that works for a regular viewer who may need a refresher. And your giving , viewers who only watch the reunion but swear that watch a show. Look, i don't wanna argue with you about this. Im happy if you are! Im old school, i still enjoy a beginning, middle and end. I would never start a book at page 40.
French Exit ♻️

Scott.

I honestly didn't start watching #LAMH until season 2 and didn't bother to look at Season 1 until NOW  :dead: But I felt I knew everything I needed to know by Season 3

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

March 21, 2022, 02:27:21 PM #81 Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 02:43:25 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
 :dead:
Quote from: Scott. on March 21, 2022, 01:39:48 PM
I honestly didn't start watching #LAMH until season 2 and didn't bother to look at Season 1 until NOW  :dead: But I felt I knew everything I needed to know by Season 3
And it's a lot folks that watch like that. I can not, im too inquisitive about everything. I would be constantly pausing my tv to google up stuff. The traditional way to encounter a TV show is just to drop in and start watching, and maybe catch up with the earlier episodes at a later date. I don't recommend it though, you will still enjoy the show but, there is a different experience at least from my end.
French Exit ♻️

Cowgirl

Thank you as well. Not sure why Vonc and Oph wake up to be complete CUNTS for no reason.

M-Rocka

ophababes.

!!!!

:dead:

Nine

May 06, 2022, 09:43:54 PM #85 Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 09:46:04 PM by Nine

Super trailer if anyone cares about this mess

Killa Kipp

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy