u know what fuck president obama fucking puppet

Started by zeytoven, January 23, 2016, 08:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeytoven

January 23, 2016, 08:09:46 PM Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 08:12:52 PM by zeytoven
at least george w bush jr made decision (all of them may have been lacking better judgement) but at least he showed qualities of a fucking leader. Obama is a fucking puppet and i'll be glad when he's out the fucking white house. The nerve of u black ppl in here caping for him, when he doesn't give a damn about yall black asses. He's only now starting to care because the entire nation is realizing that the black community is still being dealt a bad hand by the government. Look at Michigan state government trying to kill those poor black citizens in Flint. Fuck out of here if u think Obama had no idea what was going on there. Fuck him and his tall ill-shaped wife. I'm fucking FUMING because he promised so much for this fucking country in 08 and all he's done was made healthcare available to the poor. Thats fucking it.  :plea:

zeytoven

Quote from: Coc' Crisp on January 23, 2016, 08:12:37 PM
yeah he's terr'

i can't take him seriously. His interviews are always like a comedy sketch to me and not to mention he's too accessible to the public. I don't want my presidents all plastered on late night tv making jokes, when the country still in a fucking mess. I just don't think he should've won in the first place. Race relations weren't even a fucking afterthought back in 06, now its all ppl wanna fucking talk about. I'm fucking sick of him and his fucking policies. Can't wait til he gets the fucking boot out the white house. Finally and only finally will we have a real fucking leader.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

WTF :uhh: You better NOT say that you're for that racist, sexist, among other things quackpot Donald fucking Trump. You gots to fucking go.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

King

gdfghhghfghgfhfgh

Jay.. you look so presidential here.  :wellheythere:

zeytoven

not to mention him pushing the gay agenda so hard, making it almost unbearable to survivor in society. I can't tell the shit I've gone through with family and strangers living in Mississippi. I fucking hate Obama and his legacy is a fucking joke. He's a house nigger and won't be remembered for anything positive. Fucking wannabe white man. I fucking can't stand him and his big 10inch teeth. UGH YALL I'M FUCKING FUCKING FUMING

zeytoven

Quote from: Jay. on January 23, 2016, 08:18:59 PM
WTF :uhh: You better NOT say that you're for that racist, sexist, among other things quackpot Donald fucking Trump. You gots to fucking go.

No i'm not for anyone since the circus that is Obama's presidency I'm not voting from here on out. Fuck presidential elections. I don't have time for their bullshit anymore. Only voting for local/state government elections. Everytime I think about gay marriage getting passed I fucking wanna vomit. I'm gay but the nerve of them passing that shit knowing its only gonna to make ppl hate us even more. I wish they left the shit alone, left race and LGBT community alone. ALL this awareness only making matters worse. Y'all I fucking need some air because thinking about this shit makes me MAD. LIKE I'M ANGRY AT OBAMA. But not crazy angry just mad at all the shit i've had to endure just to fucking survivor. Can u imagine the shit GAY MEN AND WOMEN IN MISSISSIPPI HAVE TO ENDURE. U CAN'T FUCKING FIND WORK BECAUSE OF SUPER RELIGIOUS DICKHEADS N NOT TO MENTION FAMILY FULL OF SOCIOPATHS. YALL I FUCKING WISH OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY NEVER HAPPENED

zeytoven

AND DON'T GIVE ME THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT THE SOUTH AND BIBLE BELT BECAUSE GAY MEN ARE THRIVING IN GEORGIA AND NORTH CAROLINA. ANYWAY Y'ALL LET ME GO BECAUSE UGH

Code Red: itsMista

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Mista on January 23, 2016, 09:13:52 PM
Quote from: King on January 23, 2016, 08:24:20 PM

gdfghhghfghgfhfgh

Jay.. you look so presidential here.  :wellheythere:

:plzstop:
Don't make me lash the fuck out of you fag. Not tonight.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: zeytoven on January 23, 2016, 08:36:41 PM
Quote from: Jay. on January 23, 2016, 08:18:59 PM

No i'm not for anyone since the circus that is Obama's presidency I'm not voting from here on out. Fuck presidential elections. I don't have time for their bullshit anymore. Only voting for local/state government elections. Everytime I think about gay marriage getting passed I fucking wanna vomit. I'm gay but the nerve of them passing that shit knowing its only gonna to make ppl hate us even more. I wish they left the shit alone, left race and LGBT community alone. ALL this awareness only making matters worse. Y'all I fucking need some air because thinking about this shit makes me MAD. LIKE I'M ANGRY AT OBAMA. But not crazy angry just mad at all the shit i've had to endure just to fucking survivor. Can u imagine the shit GAY MEN AND WOMEN IN MISSISSIPPI HAVE TO ENDURE. U CAN'T FUCKING FIND WORK BECAUSE OF SUPER RELIGIOUS DICKHEADS N NOT TO MENTION FAMILY FULL OF SOCIOPATHS. YALL I FUCKING WISH OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY NEVER HAPPENED

Wow, you're kind of lost and stuff

:ATLcameo:

Lash Obama for the hate you receive from others who's against him doing the right thing... Instead of lashing the people that's spewing the hate... EDGY!

:wellheythere:

DrewBabyLove

January 23, 2016, 10:35:48 PM #12 Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 10:52:26 PM by KingDrewLove
And then to do the same thing to him that they do to you and the rest of the homosexual community? Wow... "House Nigga" you say... Hmmm... A bit Psychotic

:ATLcameo:

zeytoven

anyway adds this fag on ignore list. But whole to wrap shit up, fuck obama ugly ass and his wack ass family can kiss my black ass.

SUPREME

Quote from: zeytoven on January 23, 2016, 10:46:53 PM
anyway adds this fag on ignore list. But whole to wrap shit up, fuck obama ugly ass and his wack ass family can kiss my black ass.
mnnnnnnnnnnnn