‘Queens’ Canceled By ABC After One Season

Started by .fuckdemkids, May 06, 2022, 08:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

I don't understand why they never did any live performances outside the show as promotion. Bran would've killed

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RAY7 on May 06, 2022, 10:29:25 PM
I don't understand why they never did any live performances outside the show as promotion. Bran would've killed

i think cause by that time eve was already to far along but they DEF needed a live performance mess outside the show smh oh well. 

hopefully we dont have to wait long for her to be staring in a show again cause from zoe moon to now was awhile

Cowgirl

May 06, 2022, 10:45:37 PM #32 Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 10:46:10 PM by Big Barbie
Quote from: Troye on May 06, 2022, 10:42:34 PM

i think cause by that time eve was already to far along but they DEF needed a live performance mess outside the show smh oh well. 

hopefully we dont have to wait long for her to be staring in a show again cause from zoe moon to now was awhile
She did Star pretty much right after Zoe and she's already filmed a movie after Queens..

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

I could come in here and say a lot, but I won't. What I will say is that, it's plenty of horrible shit on television killing in the ratings. So let's kill the "It was terrible, had horrible writing" excuses.
#It is what it is. 
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on May 06, 2022, 10:17:15 PM
At least Bran got to show her talent on a network tv show again. Onward and upward

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

DopeSoul.

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on May 06, 2022, 11:19:46 PM
I could come in here and say a lot, but I won't. What I will say is that, it's plenty of horrible shit on television killing in the ratings. So let's kill the "It was terrible, had horrible writing" excuses.
#It is what it is.
n

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Rxxf

BRANDY

Corp.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 06, 2022, 08:45:43 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 06, 2022, 08:42:19 PM
It wasn't bad but it wasn't good. I tapped out around episode 5 tbh.
Yup! I kept listening to the music but stopped watching.  I just didn't really care for the premise. I want brandy in a REAL drama type show like scandal or sumn
yesss like I'm over this cheesy stuff, I want her in serious stuff that's gonna garner some awards/nominations and musicccc of course
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

The definition

She needs to get back to music, give us a new album with serious producers(she should never use camper again) also a Christmas album 

Young

May 07, 2022, 02:05:08 AM #42 Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 02:05:59 AM by Young
And Queen is still in a wonderful space

She was singing "Thank You Jesus for your blessings" on her IG story

She sounds amazing

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdPjgAQAvwb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Troye on May 06, 2022, 10:42:34 PM

WE JUST WANT GOOD QUALITY MUSICCC THAT IS WELL PRODUCED, WRITTEN AND MIXED CORRECTLY

I don't care to see her in any other show unless its a quality Moesha reboot or a role that's gonna take her to new heights.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Young on May 07, 2022, 02:05:08 AM
And Queen is still in a wonderful space

She was singing "Thank You Jesus for your blessings" on her IG story

She sounds amazing

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdPjgAQAvwb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
jdfskdfkscvnkj
Was Queen thanking the Lord it was cancelled?
:young: