Monique DRAGGED D.L Hugley

Started by Drogon, May 29, 2022, 07:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

I don't think it's an actual contract looks more like a rundown of what was agreed upon. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on May 30, 2022, 04:51:57 PM
Hmmm. Well. Is she gonna post her contract?
Are you an attorney?

RAY7

Guess it's not random because it made Mo'nique quiet down lolz

Zankou.

Queen is at kinkos getting her receipts together 

Cowgirl

crunk aint dead

Quote from: Luxury on May 30, 2022, 03:10:09 PM
She may be telling the truth she may not be. They BOTH may have been promised something different. She did say the promoter was a mess...

But this is the game I don't like. You go out here, accuse him of all this non-sense and now the responsibility is on him to prove her wrong by showing his contract which should be/is extremely personal?

Why didn't she post her contract and just end it before it began?
I don't think she expected that DL would take pics of programs and other mess to post it as evidence

That would explain why she didn't proactively beat him to the punch .

He's the one turning this into show-and-tell with weak receipts .

ssw4919

Either way, his contract or whatever details he negotiated were agreed upon by the promoter, so he has receipts, unless these are doctored.  It doesn't matter if they were changed up until the last minute.  He got whatever he negotiated.  The issue is with the promoter, like he said.  

crunk aint dead

May 30, 2022, 05:49:54 PM #56 Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 06:04:23 PM by cafuzo 🇧🇷
edit

ssw4919

No, she specifically mentioned contracts and said he wouldn't post his, as if he just threw a tantrum and got what he wanted.  He got it contractually.  The date says the memo was sent to him in March, so why would she storm the stage and rant about it as if she just found out?  If they promised her something contractually and didn't fulfill it, her issue is with them.

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

Quote from: RAY7 on May 30, 2022, 05:23:27 PM
Guess it's not random because it made Mo'nique quiet down lolz

N

DL has the schedule of events and a deal memo. Monique has mouth. We're waiting