The ultimate girls trip Thailand

Started by Vonc2002, March 23, 2023, 10:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Yall watching? I didn't realize the first 3 episodes were out but I woke up and they're on my lil site I watch shit on

https://soap2day.ac/TczozMToiMzgxN3x8NzMuNTEuMjUwLjE2Nnx8MTY3OTU4NDA3NiI7.html
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophababes.

vvcccc bitch soap2day is my mess. they be having EVERYTHING

Cowgirl

Wait, what's this site and why haven't y'all shared sooner?

:jarvwhereru:

Cowboy Nine

Damn no one's talking about this huh?

Cowboy Nine

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

I have cable. This is a site I watch movies on
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

.......and any streaming platform I don't have :justabit:

Vonc2002

March 23, 2023, 03:16:32 PM #10 Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 03:16:45 PM by Vonc2002
This is kinda boring to me a bit.  These white women that I don't know or give 2 shits about  :19k:

Cowboy Nine

God they really got the WORST of the white gorls. They suck.

Candiace and, UGH...Porsha are carrying I'm afraid.

Gizelle is already doing too much, all she does is prod and poke. like, damn just enjoy the trip.

:uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on March 23, 2023, 07:09:19 PMGod they really got the WORST of the white gorls. They suck.

Candiace and, UGH...Porsha are carrying I'm afraid.

Gizelle is already doing too much, all she does is prod and poke. like, damn just enjoy the trip.

:uhh:
YEAAAAAA Gizelle is WEIRD! I NEED TO KNOW! TELL ME! That white girl who said she does it to deflect and not have to share her own shit was spot on

Vonc2002

March 23, 2023, 07:14:16 PM #14 Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 07:14:26 PM by Vonc2002
And yea, these white girls are wack.  I even liked the old white bitches from the last one better