The ultimate girls trip Thailand

Started by Vonc2002, March 23, 2023, 10:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

f
Both Peacock and bravo are subsidiaries of NBC UNIVERSAL. which is why these Peacock shows air on bravo and bravo shows stream on Peacock. So she's not wrong  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Amazing

They need to cast from these crop of women only:
Nene
Kenya
Porsha
Phaedra
Candiace
Gizelle/Robyn - they only make sense together
Kandi
Tamar
Mariah Huq
Heavenly
Quad
Brandi
Teresa
Maybe another interesting white gorl I don't know about
Kim/Sheree - these two feed off each other

Zankou.

Why would Quad, Mariah, and Heavenly be on REAL HOUSEWIVES ultimate girls trip?

:shannonsmissing:

Gilgamesh.

I'm only familiar with the Potomac and ATL girls but I like Alexis and Heather so far.

n @ Gizzard stirring up mess in the first group scene  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Zankou.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 24, 2023, 08:29:11 AM

I'm sorry but I'm with her here. Ya'll can speak spanish when ya'll are alone but when you're in a group setting where no one else understands it it's rude

Zankou.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 24, 2023, 08:59:00 AMI'm only familiar with the Potomac and ATL girls but I like Alexis and Heather so far.

n @ Gizzard stirring up mess in the first group scene  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

The way she was going around the table to each lady digging up shit. She's a great producer.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 23, 2023, 11:38:36 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on March 23, 2023, 10:28:17 PMhttps://twitter.com/rankedreal/status/1638941187850620928

MCNCNCCNCNCCNCNBCCBBCBFB
sdddfdffgggfggggggffxfggggghb
I'm sorry but porsha is HILARIOUS and I love her
HUH!?!?  :diddraispoot:
She is hilarious when she's not trying to speak intelligently and/or holding grudges.

Gilgamesh.

I'm kinda loving Porsha here. She's back to being fun again.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 24, 2023, 10:27:59 AMI'm kinda loving Porsha here. She's back to being fun again.
!!!

As much as everyone likes to deny it, she was frequently insufferable her last couple of seasons when it came to drama.

Vonc2002

March 24, 2023, 11:08:47 AM #41 Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 11:09:14 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on March 24, 2023, 09:20:59 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 24, 2023, 08:29:11 AM

I'm sorry but I'm with her here. Ya'll can speak spanish when ya'll are alone but when you're in a group setting where no one else understands it it's rude
just ignorant.  That's like a white person telling u to tone down ur blackness around them because it makes them feel uncomfortable.  Speak proper English because I don't understand ebonics type shit. I wish a mf would. I would speak ONLY Spanish around that bitch after that foh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And they did end up checking her and she apologized btw  :caramelapple:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 24, 2023, 09:44:03 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 23, 2023, 11:38:36 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on March 23, 2023, 10:28:17 PMhttps://twitter.com/rankedreal/status/1638941187850620928

MCNCNCCNCNCCNCNBCCBBCBFB
sdddfdffgggfggggggffxfggggghb
I'm sorry but porsha is HILARIOUS and I love her
HUH!?!?  :diddraispoot:
She is hilarious when she's not trying to speak intelligently and/or holding grudges.
sdddddddfdddfhghfggbbjjj
I ignored all that stupid shit u said and watched the clip again.  This bitch is hoot :plzstop:

Plastic.

i just saw gizelle telling them not to speak spanish ndnddndn

girl..

best selling female rapper of all time