The ultimate girls trip Thailand

Started by Vonc2002, March 23, 2023, 10:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

March 27, 2023, 08:09:06 PM #151 Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 08:33:10 PM by Big Barbie
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 27, 2023, 07:59:45 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on March 27, 2023, 07:33:47 PMThey're friendly but what does that have to do with shutting her lying mouth up?

:diddraispoot:
That post said she couldn't let it go.  I don't think porsha cared as much as u or that post implies
Porsha cared but she was caught off guard and what Candiace said was the truth. What Porsha is finally starting to realize is that you can keep it real with someone while still be friends without having to lie/turn a blind eye for said person.

STUNNA GOD

d

Porsha was not affected by the actual content of what Candiace was saying. :dead: She was affected by Candiace coming for her.. TWICE, unprovoked. :uhh: Which is exactly what Gizelle peeped too; Candiace is a "reactor, not a starter."

How is Porsha "secretly" affected by the issue when she literally tried to address the  issue on the boat? Which was left unresolved because of Candiace's typical immaturity. After all that, she don't FUCK with Candiace. And rightfully so. :uhh: That post makes no sense. :dead:

Cowgirl

I'm not talking about the lost, I'm taking about the situation. Porsha just knew that fucking someone else's husband wouldn't come up but she was dead wrong.

NEW MOON

Even if she wasn't having sex with Simon while he was with Falynn it's the tackiness of the situation overall. Who gets engaged to an ugly fat man within less than two months of him leaving his wife. And then lets him (a stranger) around her child. 

She had to have been with him longer than what she said.

Cowgirl

March 27, 2023, 10:23:40 PM #155 Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 10:24:07 PM by Big Barbie
Right and she thought she was going to be able to shed a new image on RHUGT without having to address that situation. Even if she didn't see him until after separating from Falyn, the situation is foul as she still fucked him within days of them being separated.

ophababes.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 27, 2023, 09:52:28 PMd

Porsha was not affected by the actual content of what Candiace was saying. :dead: She was affected by Candiace coming for her.. TWICE, unprovoked. :uhh: Which is exactly what Gizelle peeped too; Candiace is a "reactor, not a starter."

wait

so how is that BULLSHIT gizelle said applicable if u saying candice came for her unprovoked ?

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ivorian oph on March 27, 2023, 11:02:27 PM

wait

so how is that BULLSHIT gizelle said applicable if u saying candice came for her unprovoked ?
Because Gizelle was saying that Candiace coming for Porsha, "unprovoked", was out of character. Basically confirming that she was really coming for Porsha.

ophababes.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 27, 2023, 11:12:09 PM

wait

Because Gizelle was saying that Candiace coming for Porsha, "unprovoked", was out of character. Basically confirming that she was really coming for Porsha.

i would have to go back and what, but from what i recall nah gizelle was saying she DOESN'T think candice is coming for porsha for the reason that she is a starter not a reactor.

also, candice DIDN'T come for porsha so I'm not even sure where that's coming from vcccccc

Cowgirl

March 27, 2023, 11:25:54 PM #159 Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 11:26:46 PM by Big Barbie
Candiace was actually being playful when she gave them those names.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 27, 2023, 10:09:36 PMI'm not talking about the lost, I'm taking about the situation. Porsha just knew that fucking someone else's husband wouldn't come up but she was dead wrong.
d

She knew it was gonna be brought up, which is why she had that long winded rehearsed response ready.

:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 27, 2023, 11:29:50 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on March 27, 2023, 10:09:36 PMI'm not talking about the lost, I'm taking about the situation. Porsha just knew that fucking someone else's husband wouldn't come up but she was dead wrong.
d

She knew it was gonna be brought up, which is why she had that long winded rehearsed response ready.

She knew it was going to come up but she didn't expect someone else to bring it up. Porsha thought she would have been the only one to bring it up to control what was mentioned.

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ivorian oph on March 27, 2023, 11:14:40 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 27, 2023, 11:12:09 PM

wait

i would have to go back and what, but from what i recall nah gizelle was saying she DOESN'T think candice is coming for porsha for the reason that she is a starter not a reactor.

also, candice DIDN'T come for porsha so I'm not even sure where that's coming from vcccccc
Girl get the fuck out my face until you rewatch it.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 27, 2023, 11:31:30 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 27, 2023, 11:29:50 PM
d

She knew it was going to come up but she didn't expect someone else to bring it up. Porsha thought she would have been the only one to bring it up to control what was mentioned.
Yea, we just gonna have to agree to disagree cuz I ain't arguing no more.