The ultimate girls trip Thailand

Started by Vonc2002, March 23, 2023, 10:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 30, 2023, 09:11:30 AMI like Gizelle and Porsha together but it's very forced and nothing to go up for. Gizelle is a try hard/wannabe and Porsha is funnier on her own. I hate that she gains extra confidence when she has a hypeman.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

NEW MOON

Porsha really fixed her wide alligator mouth to say that Candiace was trying to ruin Gizelle about the Chris accusations. That doesn't even make sense. Along with claiming that Chat Room was "journalism".

God she's stupid.

M-Rocka

JCJ 🪐

This episode was kind of weak. The mess is getting stale. Tired of this Mormon church shit
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Vonc2002

Yea whitney and heathen are wearing me tf thin. WHO CARES!?!?!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 30, 2023, 05:19:12 PM

dbcbcbbcbcbcbffb

Candiace and Porsha are hilarious. :plzstop:  :plzstop:
"you might have the degree but I have the JOB."

NDNNSNDNSNDNNSNDNSNNDNSMDNNSMEMSMEMSMD

I'm sorry but Porsha lashed. :dead: Conversation over INDEED

STUNNA GOD

I love how cool, calm, and collected Porsha is now. Carlos King was saying the same thing.

Candiace is just LOUD and then tries to dismiss the conversation after she says her piece. :dead: It's honestly late.

NEW MOON

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 30, 2023, 07:55:36 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 30, 2023, 05:19:12 PM

dbcbcbbcbcbcbffb

Candiace and Porsha are hilarious. :plzstop:  :plzstop:
"you might have the degree but I have the JOB."

NDNNSNDNSNDNNSNDNSNNDNSMDNNSMEMSMEMSMD

I'm sorry but Porsha lashed. :dead: Conversation over INDEED

Porsha's job is not journalism, especially not the damn Chat Room which was canceled or Dish Nation which she quit. So even if true it would have been "had" not "have".  :dead:

She is such an idiot.

STUNNA GOD

Cowboy Nine

These girls need to STOP saying they're journalists because of that Dish Nation show.

They're not on 20/20 or 60 Minutes.

:dead:

NEW MOON

March 30, 2023, 09:32:35 PM #193 Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 09:33:13 PM by NEW MOON
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on March 30, 2023, 09:29:10 PMWhat job does Candiace have bby?

More than Porsha at the moment.

this was cute btw.  did it make it on the bubbling under?

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: JCJ on March 30, 2023, 05:43:33 PMThis episode was kind of weak. The mess is getting stale. Tired of this Mormon church shit
nnnnnnnnnnn

That's all they talk about on RHOSLC too

Won't be watching this. YUCK.