The ultimate girls trip Thailand

Started by Vonc2002, March 23, 2023, 10:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brit Brat

Quote from: Plastic. on April 02, 2023, 07:26:58 AMporsha vs mia would definitely be interesting, they both give fighter energy & they're both slow  :dead:

when mia didn't FLINCH after baptizing wendy  :plzstop:
BDNSNDNNSNNDNSNDNSNDNSD

!!! It would be LEGENDARY  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

ophababes.

the way she's DEF gonna get the porty started vvvvvccccc

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This episode is kinda funny to me :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

NEW MOON

Porsha and Gizelle are just insufferable. Two gaslighting terrorists

Vonc2002

Quote from: NEW MOON on April 06, 2023, 04:36:11 PMPorsha and Gizelle are just insufferable. Two gaslighting terrorists
ehhhhhhh gizelle and candiace were terrible this episode. I love how candiace treats gizelle tho

JCJ 🪐

Pepsi :melmel:  the only one I like on this MFN show
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

Last episode it was the SLC girls pissing me off now it's Potomac  :dead:

Vonc2002

Yea both gizelle and candiace were insufferable

JCJ 🪐

Candiace had me siding with Porsha  :uhh:

Vonc2002

She be so quick to yell bullying. Girl shut yo grown ass up