It's time for her lady of soul mess

ReVon

long-timeTheRoofFan

RAY7

That's so cool
Well earned queen!

Lazarus

Sovereign.

Outside of being such a dynamic performer, Mya's ability to explore multiple genres and do it seamlessly is what set her a part from Brandy, Aaliyah and Monica. I think because she's such a talented performer, her music allowed her to play and experiment more with her sound. I'm glad she's finally getting her flowers.

Sovereign.

Also...she looks GOOD!  :uhh:  Libra Queen self.

BussyNBoots

So happy for Mya. It's about time she gets some recognition..
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Sovereign. on August 26, 2023, 12:01:40 AMOutside of being such a dynamic performer, Mya's ability to explore multiple genres and do it seamlessly is what set her a part from Brandy, Aaliyah and Monica. I think because she's such a talented performer, her music allowed her to play and experiment more with her sound. I'm glad she's finally getting her flowers.

I love Mya but this is cap af.

Lazarus

RAY7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 26, 2023, 08:26:26 AM
Quote from: Sovereign. on August 26, 2023, 12:01:40 AMOutside of being such a dynamic performer, Mya's ability to explore multiple genres and do it seamlessly is what set her a part from Brandy, Aaliyah and Monica. I think because she's such a talented performer, her music allowed her to play and experiment more with her sound. I'm glad she's finally getting her flowers.

I love Mya but this is cap af.
yea IDK where he's going with that

Ulysses

Mya was always the poor man's Brandy, Aaliyah or Monica. She didn't quite HAVE it like they did. But it's nice to see her get some attention years later. Congrats.

Gilgamesh.