Nicki Minaj’s husband embarrasses her. Offset is rich.

Started by PRESSED, September 16, 2023, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

PRESSED

Quote from: Big Barbie on September 16, 2023, 01:14:10 PMThe switch up is crazy. Where was this attitude you all have when Off' was threatening Akbar (a woman)? A man defends his wife from another man and now he's in the wrong?
:unsure:
These men are standing outside stirring up an imaginary beef over some energy between their wives.

What does anything you just listed have to do with Kenneth standing outside in the cold with his elderly posse looking for a man because he's married to his wife's music competition?

:unsure:
I'm not here for friends.

PRESSED

crunk aint dead

September 16, 2023, 01:50:11 PM #18 Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 01:50:35 PM by MILKSHAKE

and thats all that really needs to be said in here

Cowgirl

Taking another page of out of her book but they forgot to handle business first.

PRESSED

Quote from: Big Barbie on September 16, 2023, 01:39:24 PMSo now two grown ass men going back and forth is Nicki's fault.

:dead:
Going back and forth? :unsure:

Are you really this slow to not see exactly what's transpiring?

crunk aint dead

September 16, 2023, 01:52:50 PM #21 Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 01:53:51 PM by MILKSHAKE
Quote from: Big Barbie on September 16, 2023, 01:50:57 PM

Taking another page of out of her book but they forgot to handle business first.
this BEAUTIFUL Woman.

poor tink tink

Summertime

NM is going out sad & the barbs seem to not care. They cosign everything she does even when it comes to this guy. He's on parole & now there are a plethora of tweets about his rape case. It's NM so I doubt she's embarrassed by this video.

Cowgirl

What happened to y'all's energy regarding street people?

PRESSED

PRESSED

Kalifornia.

This pack of bulletbag uncles outside yelling at the camera

I just...

Kalifornia.

The gorls in their coupes as they drive by looking at these apes...