Nicki Minaj’s husband embarrasses her. Offset is rich.

Started by PRESSED, September 16, 2023, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRESSED

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 16, 2023, 02:11:41 PMThis pack of bulletbag uncles outside yelling at the camera

I just...

I'm sorry but—
This shit is hilarious.
Standing around in the cold perusing the slums for a rich and unbothered man with a career is crazy.
I'm not here for friends.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: PRESSED on September 16, 2023, 02:15:52 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 16, 2023, 02:11:41 PMThis pack of bulletbag uncles outside yelling at the camera

I just...

I'm sorry but—
This shit is hilarious.
Standing around in the cold perusing the slums for a rich and unbothered man with a career is crazy.

Fffggghhhh

This stay-at-home dad tryna PUFF his chest

Aalonso.

Quote from: MILKSHAKE on September 16, 2023, 01:23:17 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on September 16, 2023, 01:21:18 PM
Quote from: MILKSHAKE on September 16, 2023, 01:17:23 PMonly thing separating these men is money

they're literally the same. and offset has embarrassed consuela many times over with his antics.

a comparison between ciara's husband and kenneth would def be a read
True.

https://twitter.com/onikaunit/status/1610783148429787139
i was def thinking that nicki doesn't need a man with money

sffsnsfnsn

she makes enough and is worth enough for many people.

marrying for money is something people without money usually aspire to
(although people with money do seek out their equals as well)

which is why a lot of us regular folks cannot understand the dynamics of rihanna being with A$AP

there's always the question of " why isnt rihanna dating a super duper billionaire?"

she doesnt need to cuz she already has more than enough money for herself

What is all this? What are y'all talking about :dead:

It looked like Offset was talking about Kenny and his homies? What is all this marriage, Rihanna mess about?

PRESSED

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 16, 2023, 02:17:30 PM

I just...

I'm sorry but—
This shit is hilarious.

Fffggghhhh

I bet he won't meet Offset in front of a school or a park

Aalonso.

Quote from: PRESSED on September 16, 2023, 01:48:53 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on September 16, 2023, 01:14:10 PMThe switch up is crazy. Where was this attitude you all have when Off' was threatening Akbar (a woman)? A man defends his wife from another man and now he's in the wrong?

What does anything you just listed have to do with

djdndndndjdjd

Kalifornia.

Quote from: PRESSED on September 16, 2023, 02:18:59 PM

I just...

I'm sorry but—
This shit is hilarious.

Fffggghhhh

Isn't he like 5'6"?

Aalonso.

Quote from: Big Barbie on September 16, 2023, 01:39:24 PMSo now two grown ass men going back and forth is Nicki's fault.

:dead:

didn't she just get up on stage and say something about getting niggas on the block to mess for her? This looks like that claim in action.

not one of them saying they would knock Cardis teeth out

PRESSED

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 16, 2023, 02:21:13 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on September 16, 2023, 02:18:59 PM

I just...

I'm sorry but—
This shit is hilarious.

Fffggghhhh

Isn't he like 5'6"?

Yes, and that's why he enlisted these butterball turkey shaped niggas to perch with him to "confront" Offset

crunk aint dead

September 16, 2023, 02:24:27 PM #38 Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 02:24:51 PM by MILKSHAKE
And after all that, Nicki still has her original mug

Poor tink tink

Buy The Stars✨

As a barb  I don't agree with any of it and they all look dumb for going back back forth and  forth but cardi started it.

She keeps mentioning nickis husband.

Also i think it would be wise for offset to chill out. He has a career. Kenny has nothing to lose.

crunk aint dead

September 16, 2023, 02:46:02 PM #41 Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 02:50:33 PM by MILKSHAKE
they're equally miserable

just so excited to keep mess going

any time u gotta play the "well she started it!" game it means u shouldn't have even been participating to begin with

sometimes its not about if u "started" something, its how you respond to it that will still speak to ur character and where ur mind is at.

(ex: erica mena)

PRESSED

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on September 16, 2023, 02:41:52 PMAs a barb  I don't agree with any of it and they all look dumb for going back back forth and  forth but cardi started it.

She keeps mentioning nickis husband.

Also i think it would be wise for offset to chill out. He has a career. Kenny has nothing to lose.

What mention of Nicki's husband?
These narratives yall drum up.

Also, Kenny has a wife and child, how doesn't he have anything to lose?

He's a guttersnipe with a criminal rap sheet longer than the length of Nicki's thin hair. He needs to ask his wife for another job because posing as her street figurines isn't remotely safe or healthy for him.
 :unsure:

PRESSED

Quote from: MILKSHAKE on September 16, 2023, 02:46:02 PMthey're equally miserable

just so excited to keep mess going

any time u gotta play the "well she started it!" game it means u shouldn't have even been participating to begin with

sometimes its not about if u "started" something, its how you respond to it that will still speak to ur character and where ur mind is at.

(ex: erica mena)

This is the energy I don't care for. Excuses to pacify bullying and antagonizing someone as if they don't have a ceiling.

Being able to recognize who started whatever is very essential when you're making sense of "the big picture".

Cardi or Offset's characters shouldn't be up for interpretation but rather their response to being antagonized and poked to the point of reacting should be received as breaking points.  :unsure:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉