Nicki Minaj’s husband embarrasses her. Offset is rich.

Started by PRESSED, September 16, 2023, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crunk aint dead

September 16, 2023, 02:57:39 PM #45 Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 02:58:58 PM by MILKSHAKE
Quote from: PRESSED on September 16, 2023, 02:55:51 PM
Quote from: MILKSHAKE on September 16, 2023, 02:46:02 PMthey're equally miserable

just so excited to keep mess going

any time u gotta play the "well she started it!" game it means u shouldn't have even been participating to begin with

sometimes its not about if u "started" something, its how you respond to it that will still speak to ur character and where ur mind is at.

(ex: erica mena)

This is the energy I don't care for. Excuses to pacify bullying and antagonizing someone as if they don't have a ceiling.

Being able to recognize who started whatever is very essential when you're making sense of "the big picture".

Cardi or Offset's characters shouldn't be up for interpretation but rather their response to being antagonized and poked to the point of reacting should be received as breaking points.  :unsure:
hun i think consuela is trash and dont know too much about offset but he doesn't seem too far away from the bin himself

i really dont need specific, recent events to form an opinion , its already been done a while ago

thats pretty much it for me

PRESSED

This is a classic example of how the Barbz get crafty with justifying Nicki and her people's behavior.

You guy's position Cardi and her people's reactions as evening the playing field and yeah, that's injudicious.
:unsure:
I'm not here for friends.

PRESSED

Quote from: MILKSHAKE on September 16, 2023, 02:57:39 PM
Quote from: MILKSHAKE on September 16, 2023, 02:46:02 PMthey're equally miserable

any time u gotta play the "well she started it!" game it means u shouldn't have even been participating to begin with

sometimes its not about if u "started" something, its how you respond to it that will still speak to ur character and where ur mind is at.

This is the energy I don't care for. Excuses to pacify bullying and antagonizing someone as if they don't have a ceiling.

Being able to recognize who started whatever is very essential when you're making sense of "the big picture".

Cardi or Offset's characters shouldn't be up for interpretation but rather their response to being antagonized and poked to the point of reacting should be received as breaking points.  :unsure:
hun i think consuela is trash and dont know too much about offset but he doesn't seem too far away from the bin himself

i really dont need specific, recent events to form an opinion , its already been done a while ago

Perfect.

crunk aint dead

Quote from: PRESSED on September 16, 2023, 02:59:20 PM

Perfect.

;pl,mo[j9iph8u0ft6dr57es46ifrxctgvyubibuvyhci;gt8lxufr7yzedyfxrucgt;yhvoubjuvohycgt8uxfr

bitch dont do it

PRESSED

Quote from: MILKSHAKE on September 16, 2023, 03:00:02 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on September 16, 2023, 02:59:20 PM

Perfect.

;pl,mo[j9iph8u0ft6dr57es46ifrxctgvyubibuvyhci;gt8lxufr7yzedyfxrucgt;yhvoubjuvohycgt8uxfr

bitch dont do it
:plzstop:

PRESSED

Summertime

September 16, 2023, 03:12:17 PM #53 Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 03:13:03 PM by Summertime
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 16, 2023, 01:47:50 PMThe way he just laughed at those clowns

Its a bunch of hit tweets now making fun of NM's husband/friends being on a corner in NY while Offset apparently went from a 24/7 live with a popular streamer in ATL to Colorado to be at Deion Sanders highly publicized football team's game tonight.

Headlines all over now about 'NM's husband/friends threaten Cardi B/Offset' the fact that the barbs don't see this is detrimental to her legacy is mind blowing.
Her legacy is strictly now ab her personal life & issues with other female rappers. 
Also, now her husband's crimes are being talked ab again.

Offset has said he's strictly wants the money from rapping which is why he wanted to get out of his QC deal bc his money needs to be right to support his 5 kids.
Cardi B said similar that rap is money for her to give her kids/family the financial life she didn't have.
Therefore NM/her husband/his friends feeling the need to threaten 2 ppl who are not trying to be the best rapper doesn't make sense.
I give it 10 years & there will be a documentary or articles from major publications on how NM ruined her legacy.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: PRESSED on September 16, 2023, 02:52:03 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on September 16, 2023, 02:41:52 PMAs a barb  I don't agree with any of it and they all look dumb for going back back forth and  forth but cardi started it.

She keeps mentioning nickis husband.

Also i think it would be wise for offset to chill out. He has a career. Kenny has nothing to lose.

What mention of Nicki's husband?
These narratives yall drum up.

Also, Kenny has a wife and child, how doesn't he have anything to lose?

He's a guttersnipe with a criminal rap sheet longer than the length of Nicki's thin hair. He needs to ask his wife for another job because posing as her street figurines isn't remotely safe or healthy for him.
 :unsure:
Google is your friend babe.

I love how you Ignored where I said they all look dumb Nicki and cardi included.

I'm more meaning in the sense of a career. Offset has a whole career to ruin. Kenny doesn't have that. So in that sense he has nothing to lose. Kenny is still a street nigga offset is not.  He is trying to be like Michael Jackson moon walking in videos.

PRESSED

Quote from: Summertime on September 16, 2023, 03:12:17 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 16, 2023, 01:47:50 PMThe way he just laughed at those clowns

Its a bunch of hit tweets now making fun of NM's husband/friends being on a corner in NY while Offset apparently went from a 24/7 live with a popular streamer in ATL to Colorado to be at Deion Sanders highly publicized football team's game tonight.

Headlines all over now about 'NM's husband/friends threaten Cardi B/Offset' the fact that the barbs don't see this is detrimental to her legacy is mind blowing.
Her legacy is strictly now ab her personal life & issues with other female rappers. 

Offset has said he's strictly wants the money from rapping which is why he wanted to get out of his QC deal bc his money needs to be right to support his 5 kids.
Cardi B said similar that rap is money for her to give her kids/family the financial life she didn't have.
Therefore NM/her husband/his friends feeling the need to threaten 2 ppl who are not trying to be the best rapper doesn't make sense.
I give it 10 years & there will be a documentary or articles from major publications on how NM ruined her legacy.

Wow, so there are people on this platform with sense. :unsure:

crunk aint dead

September 16, 2023, 03:20:06 PM #56 Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 03:21:23 PM by MILKSHAKE
Quote from: Summertime on September 16, 2023, 03:12:17 PM

i think thats a bit dramatic

nicki clearly has issues and loves mess but she hasn't spun completely out of control

and she's a rapper, not a singer. there's supposed to be some conflict, beef, shade, egotistical behavior

toxic? yes. but we're here chatting about it because we love it . we pick a side and we dig in.

PRESSED

PRESSED

Buy The Stars✨

Side note I do honestly wish they got along. Imagine if we could get a nice tour like the male rapper be doing with 2 or 3 female rappers. Every gay boys dream!   :indiaarie: