Started by Ma Lo, November 19, 2023, 05:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

NEW MOON

Dee

BOOK Bran!

Btw, seeing Taylor Swift's name on Urban AC is sending me SFSGDFSFSD;

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Dee on November 19, 2023, 05:22:42 PMBOOK Bran!

Btw, seeing Taylor Swift's name on Urban AC is sending me SFSGDFSFSD;

That's because it's not Urban AC
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Wait! She's getting spins outside Urban AC that's so dope. Top 20 is huge. Congratulations Brandy.
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Ulysses

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Keep Streaming guys. I don't see a single song of hers in that ITunes 200.
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

NEW MOON

I'm so glad Motown sent her song to formats outside of Urban.

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: NEW MOON on November 19, 2023, 06:45:21 PMI'm so glad Motown sent her song to formats outside of Urban.
Me too. But I wanna know who idea it was. Something tells me it was Brans.
French Exit ♻️

I am Erica Kane!

NEW MOON

November 19, 2023, 06:57:32 PM #11 Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 06:58:49 PM by NEW MOON
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on November 19, 2023, 06:46:49 PM
Quote from: NEW MOON on November 19, 2023, 06:45:21 PMI'm so glad Motown sent her song to formats outside of Urban.

I honestly don't think it was hers but maybe she learned from sending her past b7 singles (outside of Love Again) to Urban charts and seeing little return. I've been thinking this for a while, Adult Contemporary is a niche where a lot of Black women artists can really take over. Urban Mainstream is too male dominated.

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Quote from: NEW MOON on November 19, 2023, 06:57:32 PM

I honestly don't think it was hers but maybe she learned from sending her past b7 singles (outside of Love Again) to Urban charts and seeing little return. I've been thinking this for a while, Adult Contemporary is a niche where a lot of Black women artists can really take over. Urban Mainstream is too male dominated.
Facts! I wanna see more of this. Urban AC is a super small audience. Brandy's the only black name you see in that screenshot.
French Exit ♻️

I am Erica Kane!

NEW MOON

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on November 19, 2023, 07:40:01 PM
Quote from: NEW MOON on November 19, 2023, 06:57:32 PM

Facts! I wanna see more of this. Urban AC is a super small audience. Brandy's the only black name you see in that screenshot.

I hope this shows the label that Brandy is an asset and continues to push the song in the next few weeks. This broke the top 20 with no promo.

Rxxf

Wait.
This is overall Adult AC.
That's a book.
BRANDY