Normani teases new music…

Started by Cowgirl, January 19, 2024, 05:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

January 19, 2024, 11:58:43 AM #15 Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 11:59:42 AM by Buy The Stars✨
i feel so bad for her.  she is so much more talented than any of the other gorls in her lane. she already had the pop crowd lined up from 5th harmony.  who ever she is signed too mismanaged her.  she should be where sza is success wise

EL CHICO CEDRICO

January 19, 2024, 12:11:55 PM #16 Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 12:12:30 PM by EL CHICO CEDRICO
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on January 19, 2024, 11:58:43 AMi feel so bad for her.  she is so much more talented than any of the other gorls in her lane. she already had the pop crowd lined up from 5th harmony.  who ever she is signed too mismanaged her.  she should be where sza is success wise

She don't even have 10% of SZA creativity and talent.

She's just a beautiful black girl who can sing okay and dance. She don't have the "IT" factor in my opinion.

If Chloë didn't make it, I don't see NEVERmani doing better. And I think, talent wise, she's less talented than Chloë too so .... Chances are slim ... We'll see :/

JCJ 🪐

Chloe is more talented overall but has a terrible ear and music
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

And Chloe's image has tainted any success she might have
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

bby ddy

I'm convinced that Noalbumani  won't release a project until she has a SMASH hit that just isn't coming....

FAMÈ

Chole shouldn't be a standard.

Her music and overall impact is weak.

Normani>>>

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on January 19, 2024, 12:11:55 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on January 19, 2024, 11:58:43 AMi feel so bad for her.  she is so much more talented than any of the other gorls in her lane. she already had the pop crowd lined up from 5th harmony.  who ever she is signed too mismanaged her.  she should be where sza is success wise

She's just a beautiful black girl who can sing okay and dance. She don't have the "IT" factor in my opinion.

If Chloë didn't make it, I don't see NEVERmani doing better. And I think, talent wise, she's less talented than Chloë too so .... Chances are slim ... We'll see :/

Well to be fair you really can't say if she does or not cause we haven't got a full era to know if she can be creative or not.

I also just meant more so she should have szas popularity. Coming from a major girl group and being the only black girl. She really had all the makings to be the next it girl.

Sadly I think her time is past. She can be the next Laurie Ann Gibson or Fatima .. maybe

Ulysses

Almost 5 years ago I said she wouldn't be a thing. And here she is, still not a thing...

Kalifornia.

I hate that Chloe kinda tarnished her image with that forced sex kitten mess.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on January 19, 2024, 12:57:03 PM
Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on January 19, 2024, 12:11:55 PM

I also just meant more so she should have szas popularity. Coming from a major girl group and being the only black girl. She really had all the makings to be the next it girl.

Except the it factor. That really is a thing.

Cartierline

Normani just doesn't have IT tbh imo.

The talent is (somewhat) there but there's no allure.

'loe doesn't really have IT either if I'm being completely honest, she'd be nowhere without Bey's backing.

Ulysses

Chloe>>>>>>>>......>>>>>>>>>>>> Nobodi

ReVon

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on January 19, 2024, 11:56:13 AMgurl, even Jesus will make a comeback before you do

:plea:

BRO! I JUST SHOUTED.  :plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

Brit Brat

Brit Brat