Normani teases new music…

Started by Cowgirl, January 19, 2024, 05:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

January 20, 2024, 07:52:07 AM #45 Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 08:15:39 AM by Red Ruby
Quote from: JCJ on January 20, 2024, 07:49:14 AMThis is a topic about her delayed music and you mentioned budget as an issue when:

a) she's said her parents have been sick
b) the album has been scrapped multiple times and she's been recording for years at this point
Like tf I said, she's relying on a budget and she needs to learn how to create without an exhausting her funds. The music is delayed/non-existent because she feels like everything has to be a big production instead of just being consistent.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Red Ruby on January 20, 2024, 07:51:08 AMShe had to find the Wild Side video herself. :unsure:

She did not finance the whole video and you still haven't proven how this is related to her release schedule
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

"The number that I put in would probably sound foolish to a lot of people, but I definitely know that it was well worth it. And when I have a vision–when God places a vision, like, on my heart–I'm like 'This is the assignment. This is the assignment–it's gonna come back ten-fold.'"

Cowgirl

Instead of her making good music and booking small gigs, she feels she has to book these grand stages/events.

JCJ 🪐

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Red Ruby on January 20, 2024, 07:57:51 AMshe feels she has to book these grand stages/events.
This is an issue but not why it's been like 5 years

Cowgirl

The Wild Side video was great but she really didn't NEED to spend a whole lot to rely on a music video instead of booking gigs to promote it on stage etc.

Cowgirl

January 20, 2024, 08:06:27 AM #52 Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 08:14:40 AM by Red Ruby
Quote from: JCJ on January 20, 2024, 08:02:42 AM
Quote from: Red Ruby on January 20, 2024, 07:57:51 AMshe feels she has to book these grand stages/events.
This is an issue but not why it's been like 5 years
So what's the issue then? Did she not cry about not being invited to perform at the VMAs? Did she not cry about the Billboard Awards canceling the performance altogether because Sam was sick? Both in 2019 so it's literally been 5 years of this shit..

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Red Ruby on January 20, 2024, 07:52:07 AM
Quote from: JCJ on January 20, 2024, 07:49:14 AMThis is a topic about her delayed music and you mentioned budget as an issue when:

b) the album has been scrapped multiple times and she's been recording for years at this point
Like tf I said, she's relying on a budget and she needs to learn how to create without an exhausting her funds. The music is delayed/non-existent because she feels like everything has to be a big productions instead of just being consistent.

Good point. I can give her some grace for expecting the machine to be behind her, she's not a writer (correct me if I'm wrong?) and her foundation was X-Factor. She's used to having traditional Pop music rollout.

Cowgirl

January 20, 2024, 08:16:31 AM #54 Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 08:16:55 AM by Red Ruby
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 20, 2024, 08:13:47 AM

Like tf I said, she's relying on a budget and she needs to learn how to create without an exhausting her funds. The music is delayed/non-existent because she feels like everything has to be a big productions instead of just being consistent.

Good point. I can give her some grace for expecting the machine to be behind her, she's not a writer (correct me if I'm wrong?) and her foundation was X-Factor. She's used to having traditional Pop music rollout.
That's another great point unless she's getting people to write for her for free. What do you think @JCJ ?

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Red Ruby on January 20, 2024, 08:16:31 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 20, 2024, 08:13:47 AM

That's another great point unless she's getting people to write for her for free. What do you think @JCJ ?

She's been recording this whole time :dead:

Cowgirl

You were ENDED in this bitch.

JCJ 🪐

ophababes.

i'm here

cuz at the end of the day, on the rare occasion she does release, she always delivers

Brit Brat

January 20, 2024, 03:23:35 PM #59 Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 03:24:36 PM by STUNNA GOD
!!!!!!! That's my issue! She CRIED for the VMA performance and did nothing with it OR after it. Who the fuck does she think she is? :uhh:

She's so ENTITLED to EVERYTHING (stages, SUCCESS) but does NOTHING besides give us a sickening visual.

:udontlookok: