702 performance on TH and I can't believe this other girl fought to be lead

Started by Vonc2002, May 23, 2024, 05:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2024, 06:18:37 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on May 23, 2024, 06:15:39 PMI feel really bad for 702. Maybe they should call Shamari and Brandi and just form a supergroup? This doesn't sound right with only Misha singing the background
Yea 2 people feels wrong and incomplete. Which is funny because it felt completely different with TLC for me because.....well..... left eye didn't matter (imo).
cfdsggt
Being a rapper in a singing group is kinda odd, even though they made it work kinda. Most of their singles wouldn't even sound different without her raps, and radio had versions without her :dead:

united nations

Quote from: RAY7 on May 23, 2024, 06:25:54 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on May 23, 2024, 06:15:39 PMI feel really bad for 702. Maybe they should call Shamari and Brandi and just form a supergroup? This doesn't sound right with only Misha singing the background
Yea 2 people feels wrong and incomplete. Which is funny because it felt completely different with TLC for me because.....well..... left eye didn't matter (imo).
cfdsggt
Being a rapper in a singing group is kinda odd, even though they made it work kinda. Most of their singles wouldn't even sound different without her raps, and radio had versions without her :dead:
id say waterfalls is one song thats the exception

left eye def added something to that one that you'd notice was missing if it was cut out
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

united nations

RAY7

Quote from: dangerous on May 23, 2024, 06:33:36 PM
cfdsggt

left eye def added something to that one that you'd notice was missing if it was cut out
I loooove that Waterfalls verse and I was thinking about it as I typed. There are radio versions without it though
which are annoying

united nations

Quote from: RAY7 on May 23, 2024, 06:38:49 PM
Quote from: dangerous on May 23, 2024, 06:33:36 PM
cfdsggt

I loooove that Waterfalls verse and I was thinking about it as I typed. There are radio versions without it though
which are annoying
i def remember the radio versions without it

and feeling that something was missing when i heard them

sffsffsffsfsfs so had to give that one to goddess

Lazarus

Quote from: RAY7 on May 23, 2024, 06:39:59 PMThe way ASScape had to scurry away for the real QUEENs to perform  :scrumptious:

:stressed:

SWV's hits just hit differently. Whew!

united nations

Aalonso.

Left Eye was definitely needed, she added more than just a voice. She was the juice, the energy, the BRAINS (actually), and played the biggest part in their creative direction. The singing parts of the songs may not sound different without her, but the group absolutely needed her presence to function.

Aalonso.

No shade while ya'll celebrating SWV, is LeeLee needed any more than Left Eye? Taj? nnn. All their harmonies may as well be all Coko, can only hear Taj when she has a quick lil solo. Beautiful lady tho. And LeeLee, never knew she actually sang, thought she was a placeholder.

RAY7

I will say that I didnt Left Eye wasn't needed. It was odd and she was left-off a lot of songs but she was a good creative director. Could've worked in the office with Pebbles or something