702 performance on TH and I can't believe this other girl fought to be lead

Started by Vonc2002, May 23, 2024, 05:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Misha u should be ECSTATIC to even have a place in the bg :uhh:
https://twitter.com/Glock_Topickz/status/1793397244382572836?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Xscape is doing their rounds too. I guess the other girls from that lil tour didnt matter lolz

Nine

ifn;dkdf;nfsdlkfsd'ldfakmsflkfsdfsd

Meelah sounds good af

Misha...bless her heart ❤️

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2024, 05:39:26 PMXscape is doing their rounds too. I guess the other girls from that lil tour didnt matter lolz

Nah, they sent the opening act out there to promote and do all the dirty work

lolz

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on May 23, 2024, 05:44:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2024, 05:39:26 PMXscape is doing their rounds too. I guess the other girls from that lil tour didnt matter lolz

Nah, they

Didn't?  Yea, doesn't seem so. Poor SUV

Lazarus

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Misha did good, but it's clear she needs someone else to sing backup with her

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

Mya and total need to get their hasbeen asses out here and do a lil 1, 2 step AS WELL.  They ain't performed on daytime/primetime TV in damn decades

Vonc2002

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002