702 performance on TH and I can't believe this other girl fought to be lead

Started by Vonc2002, May 23, 2024, 05:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Aalonso. on May 23, 2024, 06:51:34 PMNo shade while ya'll celebrating SWV, is LeeLee needed any more than Left Eye? Taj? nnn. All their harmonies may as well be all Coko, can only hear Taj when she has a quick lil solo. Beautiful lady tho. And LeeLee, never knew she actually sang, thought she was a placeholder.
wow yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Left eye still wasn't necessary for me tho lolz! I agree that her verse in waterfalls is the exception but also I was perfectly ok with the versions without it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2024, 07:02:25 PMLeft eye still wasn't necessary for me tho lolz! I agree that her verse in waterfalls is the exception but also I was perfectly ok with the versions without it
Left-Off was a great wardrobe stylist or whatever

Vonc2002

Isn't there a no scrubs left EyeLESS version as well? The way they would just pick and choose to get rid of her mess  :dead: useless self

Lazarus

Quote from: Aalonso. on May 23, 2024, 06:48:53 PMLeft Eye was definitely needed, she added more than just a voice. She was the juice, the energy, the BRAINS (actually), and played the biggest part in their creative direction. The singing parts of the songs may not sound different without her, but the group absolutely needed her presence to function.

All of this.

Chilli was the useless one.

Aalonso.

Ya'll know damn well that's radio politics and they had alternate versions for stations that refused to play "rap."

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on May 23, 2024, 07:03:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2024, 07:02:25 PMLeft eye still wasn't necessary for me tho lolz! I agree that her verse in waterfalls is the exception but also I was perfectly ok with the versions without it
very creative  with the fan mail cover and things but yea I'm good.  They coulda made her creative director and brought in Debra killings as far as I'm concerned

Vonc2002

Aalonso.

Quote from: RAY7 on May 23, 2024, 06:55:31 PM

Ok, but were they needed? The songs that people ACTUALLY know, Anything, When u Cry, Rain, Youre The One, Can We, etc etc etc.... may as well just be Coko's songs.

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2024, 07:05:36 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on May 23, 2024, 07:03:30 PM
very creative  with the fan mail cover and things but yea I'm good.  They coulda made her creative director and brought in Debra killings as far as I'm concerned
well they DID bring in Debra lolz

Aalonso.

not Spatially expand my horizons

dafh
daf
h
daf
h
sj
sfj
s

dh
sdf
h
rt
j
rsj

inundate
acquisition

e
hra
eth

with diamond-like PRECISION

INSATIABLE is what I envision

dfh
sf
gh

BITCH THIS LYRICIST f
hs
ht
sr
th
wr
ht
rth
r
j

united nations

Quote from: Lazarus on May 23, 2024, 07:05:02 PM
Quote from: Aalonso. on May 23, 2024, 06:48:53 PMLeft Eye was definitely needed, she added more than just a voice. She was the juice, the energy, the BRAINS (actually), and played the biggest part in their creative direction. The singing parts of the songs may not sound different without her, but the group absolutely needed her presence to function.

Mya was the useless one.
wtf
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Vonc2002

Ray loves posting those lil clips :dead:
If they don't close that barely followed mess down  :omf: