RHOA Preview: "Is Kim's husband keeping a secret?"

Started by Scott., February 09, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Kim had dated John Henton (Overton) during that time and later ended up marrying some Freeman dude.

BranLover

Proud of Cynthia for not engaging in the mess. It was a relief to see someone be a fckin grown woman!

Scott.

Quote from: NexTae on February 09, 2016, 11:42:35 PM
Proud of Cynthia for not engaging in the mess. It was a relief to see someone be a fckin grown woman!

Yeah. Don't like the weak bitch, but I applauded her for not engaging. But yeah, still don't like ha.

brocka4life

February 10, 2016, 04:08:14 AM #36 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 04:09:01 AM by brocka4life
Why do they continuously use this "black man is on the downlow" plot. Kenya tried it with Walter....they tried it with Peter...and now Kim's husband. Why does the black man have to continually have to be bashed and questioned? Do they do this shit on the other Housewives franchises? I get that its Atlanta but it's tired.

BigDawg

This pothole faced bitch wonders why Cynthia didnt want to claim ha as a friend. I hope Kim drags this bitch at the reunion. Because if we really want to be froggy with it, Kendall's man looks a lil suspect too

Chameleon

Kenya is fuckin TRASH and I'm sick of her. she will stoop so fuckin low and then try to play victim. you can tell she's just making up shit cuz she's butt hurt. spreading false ass rumors like this on national tv will only follow that man for the rest of his life. 

Chameleon

Quote from: Scott. on February 09, 2016, 11:51:28 PM

Yeah. Don't like the weak bitch, but I applauded her for not engaging. But yeah, still don't like ha.

n

faggot how many time you gonna tell us this ?

bye

Chameleon

Quote from: BigDawg on February 10, 2016, 04:25:56 AM
This pothole faced bitch wonders why Cynthia didnt want to claim ha as a friend. I hope Kim drags this bitch at the reunion. Because if we really want to be froggy with it, Kendall's man looks a lil suspect too

n

he looks like he has down syndrome
idk but a few chromosomes have to be missing

BigDawg

Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on February 10, 2016, 05:22:36 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 10, 2016, 04:25:56 AM

n

he looks like he has down syndrome
idk but a few chromosomes have to be missing
:plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: Jonovan on February 09, 2016, 11:05:01 PM
she made up that rumor on the spot. shes so awful
!!!!!!!!

The blogs would've been posting this mess when she was announced as an addition to the show
She is an evil person

GLOCK

Quote from: Saturn. on February 09, 2016, 11:08:20 PM
Living single ended in 1998 they weren't married until 2007
i figured she was makin this mess up

GLOCK

Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on February 10, 2016, 05:19:59 AM
Quote from: Scott. on February 09, 2016, 11:51:28 PM

n

faggot how many time you gonna tell us this ?

bye
BXBXBXNZNZN

He's gonna drag us both
But yeah