RHOA Preview: "Is Kim's husband keeping a secret?"

Started by Scott., February 09, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Saturn. on February 10, 2016, 12:38:24 PM
!!!

the only one I think that wouldn't do that is Kandi, but I could be wrong of course

I don't think she would either.

MAY

Quote from: Scott. on February 10, 2016, 12:50:39 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 10, 2016, 12:48:55 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 10, 2016, 12:35:35 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 10, 2016, 12:33:18 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 10, 2016, 12:31:25 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 10, 2016, 12:30:35 PM
Kenya is LOW. She has really lost me this season.

She's been that way though. I don't know how some of you are just now seeing it.

She's been messy from the jump, but there was still something kinda likable about her. At this point tho she is doing the absolute most and it's late. She is doing whatever it takes to be the star of this show. A try hard mess.

I felt like she did all that from the moment she went to Cynthia's model thing and acted a damn fool on Season 5. I think that was her first episode and ever since, it's like she does the most.

True. I wasn't here for her in the very beginning either, but then I started using. I felt like the gorls kinda ganged up on her for a while, but she's vile and deserves every lashing she gets.

I just don't think they ganged up on her. In some instances she was blamed for stuff that wasn't her fault, like the pillow talk  event they had, they blamed her with it was really Nene and Cynthia's fault. The Glenn thing, he snapped at her and Kandi, but yet Kenya was the one to blame. But a lot of the stuff that happened she brought it on herself.

I think part of me started using Kenya because I couldn't stand Nene. I wanted her to drag that moose so badly, but she's been nothing but a disappointment. All talk and kissing Nene's ass every chance she gets.

Aalonso.

Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on February 10, 2016, 05:18:06 AM
Kenya is fuckin TRASH and I'm sick of her. she will stoop so fuckin low and then try to play victim. you can tell she's just making up shit cuz she's butt hurt. spreading false ass rumors like this on national tv will only follow that man for the rest of his life.

These things have been said about him for years in the media. Kenya didnt start them.

MAY

This will definitely be Kim's one & only season.

Zankou.

!!!

I want her to come back though only because Kenya is campaigning for her to leave/get fired from the show. I just hope Kim gives it to her at the reunion.

MAY

Quote from: Saturn. on February 10, 2016, 12:59:49 PM
!!!

I want her to come back though only because Kenya is campaigning for her to leave/get fired from the show. I just hope Kim gives it to her at the reunion.

!!!
I hope she stays too. I want her to drag the living shit out of that bitch.

MAY

b

I bet Kenya is somewhere rehearsing her reads for the reunion right now :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 10, 2016, 12:50:45 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 10, 2016, 12:37:20 PM
I cant believe Porsha and Phaedra were sitting down cakling over this mess

!!!
That was foul, but I did chuckle when Phae' called him "sassy" :dead:

a man being sassy doesnt mean he is gay .. i just think he sticks up for his wife..

and phadrea needs to be careful too .. her man in jail and her kids aint got no man in their life right now .. she could possibly hve two sissies in the makin herself  :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 10, 2016, 01:02:28 PM
b

I bet Kenya is somewhere rehearsing her reads for the reunion right now :plzstop:

getting coached by that ill shaped messy  fag brandon  :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 10, 2016, 12:56:37 PM
Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on February 10, 2016, 05:18:06 AM
Kenya is fuckin TRASH and I'm sick of her. she will stoop so fuckin low and then try to play victim. you can tell she's just making up shit cuz she's butt hurt. spreading false ass rumors like this on national tv will only follow that man for the rest of his life.

These things have been said about him for years in the media. Kenya didnt start them.

is there a link to this MEDIA in which you speak that is BEFORE we even had rumors of kim being on RHOA?

or are u making stuff up tooo ?

Zankou.

Quote from: TEXASbama on February 10, 2016, 01:12:33 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 10, 2016, 01:02:28 PM
b

getting coached by that ill shaped messy  fag brandon  :plzstop:

fuck u

Scott.

I didn't know shit about Kim Field's hubby til he came on the show and with her being on the show, the blogs would've been reported that cause it took them NO time to report that Kordell was sucking dick in the park when Porsha first came on the show.

.betterwiseup

Vonc2002

I think this is overstepping actually and disgusting
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw