RHOA Preview: "Is Kim's husband keeping a secret?"

Started by Scott., February 09, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on February 10, 2016, 05:19:59 AM
Quote from: Scott. on February 09, 2016, 11:51:28 PM
Quote from: NexTae on February 09, 2016, 11:42:35 PM
Proud of Cynthia for not engaging in the mess. It was a relief to see someone be a fckin grown woman!

Yeah. Don't like the weak bitch, but I applauded her for not engaging. But yeah, still don't like ha.

n

faggot how many time you gonna tell us this ?

bye

As many fucking times as I want to. Seethe

MAY

Kenya is LOW. She has really lost me this season.

Scott.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 10, 2016, 12:30:35 PM

She's been that way though. I don't know how some of you are just now seeing it.

MAY

Quote from: Scott. on February 10, 2016, 12:31:25 PM

She's been that way though. I don't know how some of you are just now seeing it.

She's been messy from the jump, but there was still something kinda likable about her. At this point tho she is doing the absolute most and it's late. She is doing whatever it takes to be the star of this show. A try hard mess.

Scott.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 10, 2016, 12:33:18 PM

She's been messy from the jump, but there was still something kinda likable about her. At this point tho she is doing the absolute most and it's late. She is doing whatever it takes to be the star of this show. A try hard mess.

I felt like she did all that from the moment she went to Cynthia's model thing and acted a damn fool on Season 5. I think that was her first episode and ever since, it's like she does the most.

BigDawg

I cant believe Porsha and Phaedra were sitting down cakling over this mess

yummy

Quote from: brocka4life on February 10, 2016, 04:08:14 AM
Why do they continuously use this "black man is on the downlow" plot.

!!! this rumor has been used with damn near everyone on the show.

most of these women don't really fuck with gays anyway. you're a cute accessory and they might share a kii or two with you but they'll be calling you all kinds of faggots and sissies when you walk out the room.

Zankou.

!!!

the only one I think that wouldn't do that is Kandi, but I could be wrong of course

Chameleon

n

dont use Cynthia! Weak! Don't like ha!

Hush luv! :feelinmyself:

Chameleon

February 10, 2016, 12:40:27 PM #54 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 12:42:55 PM by shenellica_Bettencourt

As if that banshee coon in your sig is any better tho :plzstop:

MAY

Quote from: Scott. on February 10, 2016, 12:35:35 PM

I felt like she did all that from the moment she went to Cynthia's model thing and acted a damn fool on Season 5. I think that was her first episode and ever since, it's like she does the most.

True. I wasn't here for her in the very beginning either, but then I started using. I felt like the gorls kinda ganged up on her for a while, but she's vile and deserves every lashing she gets.

Scott.

Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on February 10, 2016, 12:40:27 PM

As if that banshee coon in your sig is any better tho :plzstop:

Die. Whomever you are.

Scott.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 10, 2016, 12:48:55 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 10, 2016, 12:35:35 PM

True. I wasn't here for her in the very beginning either, but then I started using. I felt like the gorls kinda ganged up on her for a while, but she's vile and deserves every lashing she gets.

I just don't think they ganged up on her. In some instances she was blamed for stuff that wasn't her fault, like the pillow talk  event they had, they blamed her with it was really Nene and Cynthia's fault. The Glenn thing, he snapped at her and Kandi, but yet Kenya was the one to blame. But a lot of the stuff that happened she brought it on herself.

MAY

Quote from: BigDawg on February 10, 2016, 12:37:20 PM
I cant believe Porsha and Phaedra were sitting down cakling over this mess

!!!
That was foul, but I did chuckle when Phae' called him "sassy" :dead:

Zankou.