Victoria Monet - Frequency of Love

Started by Gilgamesh., October 02, 2026, 01:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedOctober and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Vonc2002

It really is great to see how these girls regard her. And I would love for Victoria and Brandy to work together more. I feel like Victoria vibe and style is very Brandy's alley. Rather Be was literally the best song on B7
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Hatsumomo

Today at 05:08:00 PM #46 Last Edit: Today at 05:08:13 PM by Hatsumomo
Not Bran being literal mother to these girls .. I live

Ulysses

Today at 07:03:49 PM #47 Last Edit: Today at 07:04:01 PM by Ulysses
None of the current R&B girls can't pull off what Vic did on "You Hurt Me Too". NONE

Kenneth PRetty :wub:

Boomz


JCJ

Quote from: Ulysses on Today at 07:03:49 PMNone of the current R&B girls can't pull off what Vic did on "You Hurt Me Too". NONE

I do agree with your dumb ass there

best selling female rapper of all time

Ulysses

Quote from: JCJ on Today at 08:47:24 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on Today at 07:03:49 PMNone of the current R&B girls can't pull off what Vic did on "You Hurt Me Too". NONE

I do agree with your dumb ass there
It's nice to see you have taste for once, king!

Kenneth PRetty :wub:

RedOctober

Quote from: Vonc2002 on Today at 04:49:03 PMIt really is great to see how these girls regard her. And I would love for Victoria and Brandy to work together more. I feel like Victoria vibe and style is very Brandy's alley. Rather Be was literally the best song on B7

Literally the best song on B7. Wasn't there debate about Brandy leaving Rather Be off B7?!?

Brandy picks singles like she picks out her outfits. There's no making sense of it all.