One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......

Started by Vonc2002, October 05, 2026, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Harlem

I lowkey feel like fans can press B Cox to upload his sessions similar to what Mike City did with The Joneses b/c he's been real accessible on social


Gilgamesh.


RAY7

Quote from: Harlem on October 05, 2026, 10:50:57 PMI lowkey feel like fans can press B Cox to upload his sessions similar to what Mike City did with The Joneses b/c he's been real accessible on social
I asked him about it in threads and he liked the post but didn't respond. I need other ppl to keep up the pressure on him

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 05:24:57 AMShe sounds so different here.
she does and I love it.  That's why I like this lil 2nd clip so much
https://x.com/homme_dAffaires/status/2026846750296645771
I dont feel like that lil lick at the end is a typical brandy lick AT ALL.  It sounds like sumn one of this neosoul girls would do
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

Yea i know that you HAAAAaaaAAate you love MEEEeeEEeee :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on Today at 08:02:15 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 05:24:57 AMShe sounds so different here.
she does and I love it.  That's why I like this lil 2nd clip so much
https://x.com/homme_dAffaires/status/2026846750296645771
I dont feel like that lil lick at the end is a typical brandy lick AT ALL.  It sounds like sumn one of this neosoul girls would do

I heart it. And her vibrato is so thick and rich here, what era was this?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 10:49:27 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on Today at 08:02:15 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 05:24:57 AMShe sounds so different here.
she does and I love it.  That's why I like this lil 2nd clip so much
https://x.com/homme_dAffaires/status/2026846750296645771
I dont feel like that lil lick at the end is a typical brandy lick AT ALL.  It sounds like sumn one of this neosoul girls would do

I heart it. And her vibrato is so thick and rich here, what era was this?
ion even remember cause u know brandy be doing alot of talking about recording music but it never gets to us.  It mightve been that time frame when she kept saying she wanted to sing OUT and yell on her tracks but I'm not 100%. Actually maybe not it mightve been the era JUST before that.  The yell era gave us begging and pleading and freedom rings
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Kalifornia.

Vonc!!! I've been waiting on this MF song for ages.  :fuming:

Like, why preview stuff just to tease your fans

Kalifornia.


RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on Today at 11:12:27 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 10:49:27 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on Today at 08:02:15 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 05:24:57 AMShe sounds so different here.
she does and I love it.  That's why I like this lil 2nd clip so much
https://x.com/homme_dAffaires/status/2026846750296645771
I dont feel like that lil lick at the end is a typical brandy lick AT ALL.  It sounds like sumn one of this neosoul girls would do

I heart it. And her vibrato is so thick and rich here, what era was this?
ion even remember cause u know brandy be doing alot of talking about recording music but it never gets to us.  It mightve been that time frame when she kept saying she wanted to sing OUT and yell on her tracks but I'm not 100%. Actually maybe not it mightve been the era JUST before that.  The yell era gave us begging and pleading and freedom rings
I think it's the same era because Pop & Oak did this song as well as Beggin & Pleadin
They're very versatile producers and writers

Withluv4Brandy

You all aren't digging deep enough, because no one mentioned the Zoe Ever After undressed era. She needs to released that newly divorced storyline music. That one song whenever she and her ex-husband is arguing,  and Brans unreleased song starts as she's walking to her glass of wine saying "I don't wanna fight no more"...while the beat plays on  :tistheseas: