One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......

Started by Vonc2002, October 05, 2026, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

This 2nd lil section....... 
Sing. The. MF! SONG!


https://x.com/homme_dAffaires/status/2026846750296645771
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Hatsumomo

I feel you bro. And I want this one.


Sooo sick of her sleeping on her best mess




RAY7

Bhvfxfgdgv
I don't think any other artist has teased as many snippets of songs as this lady

Harlem

Quote from: Hatsumomo on October 05, 2026, 06:52:21 PMI feel you bro. And I want this one.


Sooo sick of her sleeping on her best mess





BITCH!!! I wanted this so bad 10 years ago, let me not fume


Vonc2002

And yall didn't like this but idgaf what NUN of ya say, it should've been a bonus track on B7




This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Summertime

Hate it that u love me is unfinished per one of the stans she has a friends. On twitter the dude said it was unfinished around 6 years ago. It reminds me of that Neyo song, finished with a black and white Chris Robinson video telling a story would have did something for her.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Summertime on October 05, 2026, 09:12:18 PMHate it that u love me is unfinished per one of the stans she has a friends. On twitter the dude said it was unfinished around 6 years ago. It reminds me of that Neyo song, finished with a black and white Chris Robinson video telling a story would have did something for her.
You talmbout too little too late?

I think that story is so beautiful

This is my favorite Neyo written track. I LOVE when she hits that Come what MAAAAAAAAY in the 2nd prechorus
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

The other neyo song i didn't mind.  Brandy really can make any song great when she's in her bag
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

Another song we never OFFICIALLY got.  Brandy was SINGING on this and we need the HQ so we can hear the intricate things going on
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

TC was literally the only reason we got that and we gotta thank him if ONLY for giving us that because I LOVE that song
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 09:35:17 PMTC was literally the only reason we got that and we gotta thank him if ONLY for giving us that because I LOVE that song
exactly