One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......

Started by Vonc2002, October 05, 2026, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Vonc2002 on Today at 08:02:15 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 05:24:57 AMShe sounds so different here.
she does and I love it.  That's why I like this lil 2nd clip so much
https://x.com/homme_dAffaires/status/2026846750296645771
I dont feel like that lil lick at the end is a typical brandy lick AT ALL.  It sounds like sumn one of this neosoul girls would do
Knowing Bran she would re-record this in a soft and baby tone if it were to be released
 :kii:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

DrewBabyLove

Hate That You Love Me should've been a comeback single or second single for Brandy during that era. Listening to the snippet now, I can still here it on the radio today!