Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on February 12, 2016, 08:36:22 AM
Wait..there's more

[instagram]
[/instagram]

You betta investigate!!!!!

They dont follow eachotha on insta anymore eith'

'ology

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on February 12, 2016, 07:26:34 AM
I want Brandy to kick her down a fucking flight of stairs...
Omg
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Herb.

February 12, 2016, 08:46:38 AM #138 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 08:46:44 AM by Herbie
speaking of GP

I see Sam Smith, Rih and the other gorls going up for GHan, not gunshots over a beat

Chameleon

Apparently Neicy has been throwing some shade. From what I've read
:rthosehotwings:

But peep this guys. Is it normal for ppl to go around just claiming connections to everyone? "Oh brother! Sister! Step mama's cousin!

I'm sorry but Monica is psycho

She's now calling Teyanna Taylor's baby her "God Daughter"

monicabrown#SleepingBeauty #Junie ❤️❤️I pray that when you look at me you feel the love that lives in my heart for you... Love U Always

[instagram]
[/instagram]

monicabrown After my event I headed over to SOB's to support My sis @teyanataylor & of course my heart simply melted at the sight of My God Daughter Iman

[instagram]
[/instagram]

martian

Angel In Disguise

Quote from: inluvwitbran on February 12, 2016, 08:41:08 AM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 12, 2016, 08:38:21 AM
I have never been a Monica fan so I don't care about what she says or does.

But, Brandy has been losing me.  That "I don't talk to Monica" wasn't necessary and had nothing to do with the question asked.  Something is different with her since coming back to LA from NYC doing Roxie.  That Brandy would not be giving any attention to negativity.  If this is The Next Brandy, she should reconsider.  She did a snap about a negative comment she read on Instagram and I'm thinking...huh?  All those positive comments and you're focused on that one negative one?  Get back to not wasting energy on negativity, please!
you seem very prudish are you like a devout Christian?

Yep  :justabit:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

n

The opinion of a few fans on here 👎🏾 either way I don't really care. Bran just doesn't need the negative press right now.

Herb.

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 12, 2016, 08:50:25 AM
Quote from: inluvwitbran on February 12, 2016, 08:41:08 AM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 12, 2016, 08:38:21 AM
I have never been a Monica fan so I don't care about what she says or does.

But, Brandy has been losing me.  That "I don't talk to Monica" wasn't necessary and had nothing to do with the question asked.  Something is different with her since coming back to LA from NYC doing Roxie.  That Brandy would not be giving any attention to negativity.  If this is The Next Brandy, she should reconsider.  She did a snap about a negative comment she read on Instagram and I'm thinking...huh?  All those positive comments and you're focused on that one negative one?  Get back to not wasting energy on negativity, please!
you seem very prudish are you like a devout Christian?

Yep  :justabit:
Me too :wub:

martian

Cowgirl

I actually liked Neicy, bucktoothed whale. :uhh:

Herb.

Quote from: BowDown on February 12, 2016, 08:52:26 AM
I actually liked Neicy, bucktoothed whale. :uhh:
kn;ipbjgouvfy;c6d8sx57raeiz46u35w

GYNandTONIC

February 12, 2016, 08:53:28 AM #148 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 08:54:08 AM by GYNandTONIC
Im sure the beef started over the UK song.

I think Mon is prob upset that Bran & Rod cleared it. They didnt need her permission but she seemed firm about not wanting to touch it.

Brandy prob like welp "Guess Ill get my coin alone".

Cowboy Nine