Wtf man?! Shots fired? (Brandy)

Started by RekeRig, February 12, 2016, 03:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

Quote from: MoFan10 on February 16, 2016, 07:29:56 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 16, 2016, 07:28:09 PM
Tears @ this being that fag's first post
bitch yall hoes just cant accept the truth! Yall better try and get her another hit record lmao

Maybe you need to tell Monica to do that first fag :kii:

MAY

Honestly, they are both too grown for this. If they don't use that's fine, but they can still be respectful of each other. I don't know if something happened behind the scenes, but lately Brandy has kinda come off as extra cold towards her and I'm not sure why.

KING BENTLEY.

oh WAIT.... I didn't know about this tea

but honestly, I don't blame Brandy for cutting ties if it was a negative for her tho

but who knows, Brandy's "friendships" always seem come and go tbrh :kii: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

MAY

Quote from: FORMATE. on February 16, 2016, 07:43:11 PM

but honestly, I don't blame Brandy for cutting ties if it was a negative for her tho

!!!
That's why I'm not putting the blame on just one of them.

Brandy has her faults too.

MoFan10

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 16, 2016, 07:38:27 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 16, 2016, 07:32:00 PM
Quote from: MoFan10 on February 16, 2016, 07:27:33 PM
non existing

q

mista, boy..

I'm actually getting an Acinom tea
im 'sofresh105' but came on here to defend monica because these stans obviously believing their own lies and dumb as hell

tigernathan

Quote from: MoFan10 on February 16, 2016, 07:42:55 PM
Quote from: imaan. on February 16, 2016, 07:31:35 PM

bitch Code Red overall sales havent even been revealed yet dumbass! Monica first album 1st week sales were lower than Code Red and the overall sales we in the 2millions so bye! And its sad when 3 albums flop in a row lmao that should make it pretty obvious that nobody checking for her! And the only reason Put It Down got a lil attention is because chris brown! And as for Just Right For Me,everytime it comes on on radio they cut lil waynes part off for some reason! So let that sink in

Monica is a flop, faggot. Let that SINK in.

Flop album, flop career, no press
She's a nobody

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 16, 2016, 07:44:29 PM

!!!

ssssssssss

!!!! and that's no shade, cause Mo seems extremely hard to get along with, anybody that sassy has to be, even when they were younger. Even if she is a nice person, I could see her being very... off-putting if you're not used to her :dead:

but every year it's somebody, and a bit of it spill public, sick of it
Tyrese, Kelly, Serena, Shay, Niece... like .. just hang with Sy'rai and stay home then :kii: :kii: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

MoFan10

February 16, 2016, 07:50:09 PM #251 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 07:50:40 PM by MoFan10
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 16, 2016, 07:43:42 PM
Quote from: MoFan10 on February 16, 2016, 07:19:45 PM
At the end of the day Brandy Norflop is FAKE! She is fake as can be! She uses people! And she bipolar af! Still standing era she was basically kissing Mo ass! Even did a video with ray j praising Monica and the album saying she inspired her n shit then According to them she BEGGED monica for another collab and when it didnt do well started acting funny! And Norflop was jealous of Monica marrige and family! And as for u hating ass bitches talking about monica being a flop and saying her single didnt chart, u a damn lie! JRFM did perfect even when it didnt have a video! And u cant be talking bout flopping when Mo came out successful n norflop talking bout "she inspired me to come back and kill it" and came back with a flop! She has had three flops in a row! Not to mention her new show flopping and 'Beggin and SCREECHING" flopped! Bye! Monica has had 4 successful albums and brandy has 3! So come again!

b

Anyone else see the irony here?

lmao at how you brandy stans can never accept the truth lmao

KING BENTLEY.

can somebody trace this person's IP and usher them outta here

H.#.G.*.Z

tigernathan

Quote from: FORMATE. on February 16, 2016, 07:49:44 PM

!!!

ssssssssss

!!!! and that's no shade, cause Mo seems extremely hard to get along with, anybody that sassy has to be, even when they were younger. Even if she is a nice person, I could see her being very... off-putting if you're not used to her :dead:

Tyrese, Kelly, Serena, Shay, Niece... like .. just hang with Sy'rai and stay home then :kii: :kii: :kii:

I agree.

RekeRig

Quote from: FORMATE. on February 16, 2016, 07:49:44 PM

!!!

ssssssssss

Brandy's core group of friends is Keisha epps, Wynter gordon, and Robyn/ Alexis fields/Joi starr

they've all been friends for over 20 years lol ur just naming industry friends. of course those never
last