#EverybodysNotaStar

Started by monk al-taqi, February 12, 2016, 05:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

(Ok this is more speculation...)
Yeah but Mo doesnt really want a cover of tbim and I bet Bran would love to hear Jessie J hear that sing:
Back in 1998, the world was blessed with Brandy and Monica's "The Boy Is Mine," a smooth duet about two women who mistakenly fall for the same man. When rumors of a remake, supposedly to be sung by Ariana Grande and Jessie J, hit the web, '90s nostalgia lovers freaked out (and not all so positively). But according to Monica herself, no remake is in the works yet.

The singer, who joined HuffPost Live to discuss her latest album "Code Red," said she isn't in on conversations about the alleged remake, but she would be OK with it under one condition.

"I was brought into that record by Brandy and [producer] Rodney Jerkins, and I feel like they know the origin of it, so if that's something that they're comfortable with, then I would be too," she said. "I'm a person that just believes in respect. I'm very big on that, so that would be a conversation I would have to have with the two of them about how they felt about it."

/.\

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Annie on February 12, 2016, 05:59:09 PM
Yeah but Mo doesnt really want a cover of tbim and I bet Bran would love to hear Jessie J hear that sing:
Back in 1998, the world was blessed with Brandy and Monica's "The Boy Is Mine," a smooth duet about two women who mistakenly fall for the same man. When rumors of a remake, supposedly to be sung by Ariana Grande and Jessie J, hit the web, '90s nostalgia lovers freaked out (and not all so positively). But according to Monica herself, no remake is in the works yet.

The singer, who joined HuffPost Live to discuss her latest album "Code Red," said she isn't in on conversations about the alleged remake, but she would be OK with it under one condition.

"I was brought into that record by Brandy and [producer] Rodney Jerkins, and I feel like they know the origin of it, so if that's something that they're comfortable with, then I would be too," she said. "I'm a person that just believes in respect. I'm very big on that, so that would be a conversation I would have to have with the two of them about how they felt about it."

wait Annie does this mean ghan and rodney are thinking to recreate tbim???? when was this interview from

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Cowgirl

Fuck Neicy's big ass. Ugly bitch.

Annie

Nvm Jessie j: "I spoke to Brandy not that long ago and just said if ever I was going to do it, it would be with both of them if they asked me. You can't beat the best."

Grande also previously denied the rumours, branding the 1998 hit "a classic" that should remain  untouched. -nov2014

/.\

Abcd

Ghan hash tagging #Growth right after Mon puts a stamp on it.

Still looking for new leads tho  :sobusyjetsetter:

Annie

Quote from: m.monk on February 12, 2016, 06:02:18 PM
Quote from: Annie on February 12, 2016, 05:59:09 PM

wait Annie does this mean ghan and rodney are thinking to recreate tbim???? when was this interview from

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/monica-boy-is-mine-remake-arianna-grande-jessie-j_us_56708f0ee4b0648fe3016ad6 Dec 2015

/.\

Annie

I just don't know why she mentions respect
Like Rodney and Bran just do something behind her back or something :uhh: or did they have to give permission to that remix?

/.\

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Annie on February 12, 2016, 06:09:36 PM
I just don't know why she mentions respect
Like Rodney and Bran just do something behind her back or something :uhh: or did they have to give permission to that remix?

You think this has to do with the 99souls

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Brit Brat

d

So she fell out with Niecy too?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on February 12, 2016, 06:13:38 PM
d

Queen is really housecleaning and ridding herself of ALL trash!
:cheerup:

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Trey on February 12, 2016, 06:13:38 PM
d

that's the glocks theory
not buying it  :jetbeauty:

Annie

That video.. Mo's comment about the staff sideeyeing each other :plzstop: this story never goes away it only becomes more detailed :plzstop:

/.\

Annie

Not talking about stanbeefs over and over again :plzstop: is she still in the it all belongs to me era? There's not even a duet on the new album

/.\

Chameleon

Quote from: Young on February 12, 2016, 05:53:47 PM
Yeah it may be about Niecy

I think we got the Bran and Mo shade mixed up.

And I think Monica was talking about K Michelle
I heard she's fucking with Rocko now

Wow for once I'm actually
Rockin with Mo' I hope she drags ha!!!

#coderedrighthere

Purple Moon

never liked niecy. she's not cute.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...