#EverybodysNotaStar

Started by monk al-taqi, February 12, 2016, 05:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

GLOCK

lolz cant believe she said that about Niecy Nash LMAOZ

death

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 05:30:26 PM
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbs

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Herb.

pCj

AIDS!

Sovereign.

wonder who Quee' is referring to?  :howfestive:

Annie

4everbrandy#about11 🌾Thank you @untpoo for showing me the kind of love I truly deserve. This is a beautiful representation of your love for me. I learned so much on my earth day... I know who's truly for me, and what I will and will not take. I say to all of you reading this to SET boundaries and respect them. Never allow someone to make you question what you KNOW to be true! (Your Gut is God) I've known things surrounding me for so long and I have finally made the decision to put me first, second and third... In that order! You do the same loves and everything else falls in line or it reveals who should get out of line. I love me some me and if folks can't see the authentic you then you gotta be like "Bye from the other side" and keep it pushing. #ByeFromTheOtherSide #Evolved #NewChapter #NewFriendships #NewThoughts #Growth #Change #Grace #Class #Example #Love #NoPedastals #thisaintsubliminalthisisrealshit but if you feeling a way, then I'm talking directly to you. #SLAY #WhitneyHoustonLivesinMeForever ---- and let me say thank you from the bottom of my heart for All of the birthday love from all of the fans... My extended family💋#ELEVEN

/.\

Annie

Bran be like "sorry Mo #newlife"

/.\

Steffon

I really think it's about Nash

Young

Yeah it may be about Niecy

I think we got the Bran and Mo shade mixed up.

And I think Monica was talking about K Michelle
I heard she's fucking with Rocko now

Young

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 05:30:26 PM

Sddddddddddddddd

Woo! Queen so craz'  :jackiessales:

Young

Mo was just on Periscope praising TBIM so I really don't think it was about eachother anymore..