skintones explained

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, February 16, 2016, 06:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yekim

the "brown" labelled one is the best
I hope he's single
I know he'd like my milky good good

Bulldagger

You soots are so obsessed with skin colors. Just be happy to be soots.

The light is not even black.. There's a big difference between hispanic light and black light...

LiiVE

Quote from: Bulldagger on February 16, 2016, 02:50:06 PM
The light is not even black.. There's a big difference between hispanic light and black light...
vvvvv you sound kinda obsessed too

SUPREME

n

Lew isn't even dark skinned anyway

Crazy Fag

Zankou.

Quote from: LiiVE on February 16, 2016, 02:53:58 PM
w

Aalonso.

This is interesting. I know what you mean. Babe is Korean and Black, and he refers to himself as light skinned but in my mind I dont agree. Im like nah u just Asian.

Bulldagger

Quote from: LiiVE on February 16, 2016, 02:53:58 PM

:uhh: what kind of reverse psychology lashing are you attempting to give but failing at?

I've never had a problem with my skintone. It was never the subject of any negative discourse for me. I don't know what it's like to be called tar baby, blackie, darkie and all those other names.  :plzstop:

Bulldagger

February 16, 2016, 03:01:19 PM #52 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:03:11 PM by Bulldagger
Quote from: L0NZ. on February 16, 2016, 02:59:13 PM

This is interesting. I know what you mean. Babe is Korean and Black, and he refers to himself as light skinned but in my mind I dont agree. Im like nah u just Asian.

!!!!!

I think he's refering to the actual skin being light... but in the black community light is usually anything lighter than dark or brown skin. Because in actuality, we're all dark compared to a fair skinned hispanic or white person.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on February 16, 2016, 11:19:20 AM
Xnnxnxnxnxnx

Why do we have this discussion so often, like we haven't been around black people our entire lives?
!!!!

:hmph:

SUPREME

Adrian you looked pretty CHARRED to me luv

:udontlookok:

Inject My Lips

February 16, 2016, 03:13:52 PM #55 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:22:04 PM by Hazeleyes
I agree mulatto's should be separate from the blacks cause even when they "dark" or "light" they look diff'. 

Sevyn -Dark
Ciara - Brown
Rihanna - Light
Alicia Keys - Mulatto
Chili - Mulatto

Gilgamesh.

Bulldagger

I know this is not the thread for this but I need you guys opinion. So I met a guy recently that I like and he likes me too but he noticed I bleach Bcos of dark knuckles. He asked me to give up bleaching creams as he doesn't like it which I can't Bcos I will get dark. I'm working on my knuckles and trying to get even skin tone. I'm not even light skin, just brown. This really upset me as I love my bleaching cream. Even though it's hard to bleach. Wat wud u guys do? I wud love to know your opinion. I'm ready to let the guy go as this is a deal breaker for me. Is this too harsh?

SUPREME

Quote from: Bulldagger on February 16, 2016, 03:25:29 PM
I know this is not the thread for this but I need you guys opinion. So I met a guy recently that I like and he likes me too but he noticed I bleach Bcos of dark knuckles. He asked me to give up bleaching creams as he doesn't like it which I can't Bcos I will get dark. I'm working on my knuckles and trying to get even skin tone. I'm not even light skin, just brown. This really upset me as I love my bleaching cream. Even though it's hard to bleach. Wat wud u guys do? I wud love to know your opinion. I'm ready to let the guy go as this is a deal breaker for me. Is this too harsh?
I thought you were better than everyone here

You're looking for an opinion? From bsource?

:omgwatshappening:

FAMÈ

"you soots" has me SCREAMING