"Rihanna is only good for Right Now; She won't be a Legend like Beyonce" - Wendy

Started by SUPREME, February 24, 2016, 11:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Wendy sounds retarded

"Oh gonna say the B word in Vegas!"

Dumb Shrek built bitch Bey's music is just as vulgar.

I really hate this bitch for this. I want her DEAD.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: Coco on February 24, 2016, 01:06:38 PM
She thinks everyone is done.
EVERYONE! Basically if ur not one of these young girls why even bother to continue working. She is so stupid its sickening.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

charlie.

Quote from: sumcatbroad on February 24, 2016, 11:14:10 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2016, 11:08:25 AM
But yea, anyone that knows ANYTHING about this thing knows she has no idea what she's talking about, especialy when it comes to music. Rihanna is already in the history books with NUMEROUS records broken. Im sure some people thought the same about a madonna but that's just not the way things work out :kii:
Wendy has terrible taste in music and even said herself she listens to fckn disco. Her opinion is less than fckn moot
but just a few months ago, she said she'd pick up Rih's CD over Adele's

She's just keepin it real here. No need for FUME paragraphs

dl;s;l;sld

she kind of keeps it

STUNNA GOD

nxzmxncnmznznzncmznzmcncmcnzncmnnmczncmmcncmznzcnnnzncncnzmcnzcnmcznc

OMFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!! Can yall imagine a 60 year old Rih bopping across a stage to BBHMM and Pour It Up?

FINE.

Quote from: Trey on February 24, 2016, 01:19:37 PM

OMFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!! Can yall imagine a 60 year old Rih bopping across a stage to BBHMM and Pour It Up?

KING BENTLEY.

s

But sis! why would she?

When she can do We Found Love and Diamonds :supluv:

That's like saying Bey would do Check on It or Bootylicious in Vegas vs Irreplaceable :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Im sorry but the same could be said for Beyonce tho :dead:
Its not like she makes this amazing music to fall back on :kii:
Her catalog is set up for her to flip her hair and grind her vagina on the stage. Beyonce has the fat gene for one and those brittle knees are on their way the fck OUT!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

charlie.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on February 24, 2016, 01:25:48 PM

s

But sis! why would she?

That's like saying Bey would do Check on It or Bootylicious in Vegas vs Irreplaceable :kii:

Bey could do those... Look at Madonna.

STUNNA GOD

s

But sis! why would she?

sdsddssdsdsdsdsdsds

She BETTER do Check On God.........

:ohwow:

AIDS!

s

But sis! why would she?

vvgv imagine a 70 year old singing partition dddd

Vonc2002

If Beyonce can shuffle her hamburger away from fat ass across a stage to those shit songs, Rih can surely perform all those HITS